Burst & Bloom repress

will this be available for uk/euro rsd or just US?

Believe it is just US.

Sorry, I was wrong. Sounds like we are going to sell some to Cargo Germany and some other EU distributors. ADA UK could theoretically order some from us but they haven't yet. If ADA UK places an order, retailers should be able to get it from them. Hope this helps.

Believe it is just US.

Sorry, I was wrong. Sounds like we are going to sell some to Cargo Germany and some other EU distributors. ADA UK could theoretically order some from us but they haven't yet. If ADA UK places an order, retailers should be able to get it from them. Hope this helps.

excellent. thanks man thats great. now i just gotta bug the shit out of my record stops to get on it and order some copies. thanks again!

petgrief: more neva dinova on vinyl needs to happen. UNDERRATED.

We definitely agree, we're all big fans. The problem is just that they don't have the biggest fan base, and it would take a really long time for a pressing to sell through. Not saying it won't ever happen, but I don't think it's likely unless Jake gets the band back together and is willing to play some shows. That's a possibility at some point, I'd guess.

Not that everything is solely a financial decision... we've pressed plenty of things on vinyl that are guaranteed to lose money. But it hurts the band if it takes a release years and years to recoup.

I'm hoping the trend towards vinyl continues to increase, and it eventually becomes a lot easier to justify represses (or initial pressings) of bands/titles that don't move tons of copies. Vinyl sales were up 40% last year, and I really want that to continue.

so is this whole release RSD exclusive, or are the colors just RSD exclusive? all of the press releases have been a little vague.

i believe the colors are RSD exclusive and then after that it will be in print on more than likely just black.

The yellow/white/black marbled vinyl is RSD exclusive, limited to 1500 copies and won't be repressed on that color again. Shortly after RSD it will be released on translucent yellow, which is not limited. It will probably stay in print on that color.

So if you don't care about limited edition or color variation, don't freak out about getting the RSD version, you'll be able to get the other version later.

The marbled vinyl is going to look sweet, though, I'm pretty sure :)

Both versions are being pressed at RTI, who also did the marbled vinyl for the limited versions of I Am Gemini and People's Key by Bright Eyes. Will be standard weight vinyl, since going 180 gram would have made the list price ridiculous for an EP.

• 1 month later...