Banquets 'Top Button, Bottom Shelf' EuroPress /100

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's mine. kinda old pictures.

and i didn't bother with the different screen printed colors of NIFH. vinyl colors are all i broke it down by.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.273286136042532.55919.144210058950141&type=3

Plus those screen printed colors are almost indistinguishable unless held right up to each other(I mean the NIFH covers. CB&H covers are pretty distinguishable). What I wouldn't give for a test press of NIFH, though. What I wouldn't give. . .

Thanks for posting your collection Dave, here's what I've put together so far:

[image]

wait wait, holy shit, are you the dude who won that ebay auction for the test pressing of the split?

also, no BN pressing of TBBS?

this rules.

Nah not the eBay auction, I recently won a competition on the ShopRadioCast Facebook page for the test pressing of the split. I'll need to pick up a copy of the BN pressing soon!

I'm the guy who emailed you a while back asking if you had any records still lying around that you could sell - since then I've managed to get a hold of most of them on my own haha

wait wait, holy shit, are you the dude who won that ebay auction for the test pressing of the split?

also, no BN pressing of TBBS?

this rules.

Nah not the eBay auction, I recently won a competition on the ShopRadioCast Facebook page for the test pressing of the split. I'll need to pick up a copy of the BN pressing soon!

I'm the guy who emailed you a while back asking if you had any records still lying around that you could sell - since then I've managed to get a hold of most of them on my own haha

ahh ok, i didn't know they did one.

that ebay auction went for way too much money. but it was for charity, so that's cool.

• 2 weeks later...