PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Mike can I just sign my paycheck over to you know?

You don't even WANT to know what bodily fluids yours is coming with

I don't know if there is any context to this, but I read the above quote and decided that I will forever and ever be loyal to this label.

If every label threatened its customers with semen, the world would be a better place.

I don't know if there is any context to this, but I read the above quote and decided that I will forever and ever be loyal to this label.

If every label threatened its customers with semen, the world would be a better place.

hey now, he doesn't explicitly say "Semen"......could be blood, eh?

edit: additionally, as I've said several times now, I'm So Damn Jazzed On This Release.....like f'real Jazzed as hell on this release

God damn it stop saying funny things that I feel the need to perserve forever in my signature

Well thank you... but to be fair, the bodily fluids were meant to be interpreted as a gift, not a threat.

edit: additionally, as I've said several times now, I'm So Damn Jazzed On This Release.....like f'real Jazzed as hell on this release

Well since you're Jazzed, how bout a Utah Jazz player as the mascot. My suggestion is Karl Malone [image]

Well since you're Jazzed, how bout a Utah Jazz player as the mascot. My suggestion is Karl Malone [image]

Karl Malone Says, "Ghosts May Be Scary, But They Don't Bite".

I fully endorse Karl Malone

Sunday night bump. Things are really going to heat up this week, I assure you of that.

fuck yes dude, this LP is coming with a Shaq-Diesel Picture Disc now????????

Blow up Shaq dolls!

No but really, the pre-orders are going up this week. I have a really interesting bundle option that I think some of you guys are going to like.

fuck yes dude, this LP is coming with a Shaq-Diesel Picture Disc now????????

Blow up Shaq dolls!

No but really, the pre-orders are going up this week. I have a really interesting bundle option that I think some of you guys are going to like.

good news indeed, pretty pumped up about this

There's going to be 2 variants... black and clear with blue ink. 2 jackets - one for the black record, one for the blue. 100 of each, hand numbered.

The there's going to be a (limited) bundle option where you get both records + digital downloads of the remastered tracks + CCR-001 (Hailey It Happens) + a LIFETIME discount (unique to you personally) for all future CCR releases. Random orders will get a test press as well. If you don't want the Hailey record/already own it, I'll send it to someone of your choosing... maybe people on VC.

With this bundle (especially with the lifetime discount) I'm trying to build up a following.. my thinking is if I can get a core group of people who want everything I put out, I'll be able to 1.) take more risks with my releases and 2.) just keep being able to put things out. Giving you guys a price break, along with a free record (to complete your CCR collection) seems like the best way to do that.

Obviously, if you don't want this bundle you'll be able to order single copies of the record.

Thoughts? Comments?

PS - FYI, the next record is the acoustic sessions of Height, for those wondering.

PPS - One more little tidbit on info... bundles are going to get priority #'s over single orders. So if you're the first one to order, you'll get records #1 and #2. Numbers will alternate between the two variants.

There's going to be 2 variants... black and clear with blue ink. 2 jackets - one for the black record, one for the blue. 100 of each, hand numbered.

The there's going to be a (limited) bundle option where you get both records + digital downloads of the remastered tracks + CCR-001 (Hailey It Happens) + a LIFETIME discount (unique to you personally) for all future CCR releases. Random orders will get a test press as well. I'm also trying to put together a big glossy lyric booklet... trying to figure out a way to make it cost effective. You'll at least get a digital version of it. If you don't want the Hailey record/already own it, I'll send it to someone of your choosing... maybe people on VC.

With this bundle (especially with the lifetime discount) I'm trying to build up a following.. my thinking is if I can get a core group of people who want everything I put out, I'll be able to 1.) take more risks with my releases and 2.) just keep being able to put things out. Giving you guys a price break seems like the best way to do that.

Obviously, if you don't want this bundle you'll be able to order single copies of the record.

Thoughts? Comments?

PS - FYI, the next record is the acoustic sessions of Height, for those wondering.

PPS - One more little tidbit on info... bundles are going to get priority #'s over single orders. So if you're the first one to order, you'll get records #1 and #2. Numbers will alternate between the two variants.

I'll be ordering the bundle thingy to get the lifetime discount. Collective Confusion fo lyfe yo!

The there's going to be a (limited) bundle option where you get both records + digital downloads of the remastered tracks + CCR-001 (Hailey It Happens) + a LIFETIME discount (unique to you personally) for all future CCR releases. Random orders will get a test press as well. I'm also trying to put together a big glossy lyric booklet... trying to figure out a way to make it cost effective. You'll at least get a digital version of it. If you don't want the Hailey record/already own it, I'll send it to someone of your choosing... maybe people on VC.

With this bundle (especially with the lifetime discount) I'm trying to build up a following.. my thinking is if I can get a core group of people who want everything I put out, I'll be able to 1.) take more risks with my releases and 2.) just keep being able to put things out. Giving you guys a price break seems like the best way to do that.

Thoughts? Comments?

I'll be ordering the bundle thingy to get the lifetime discount. Collective Confusion fo lyfe yo!