PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Soon, my friends... soon

Like Nick said on the website, this is going to be VERY limited (think in the 200-250 copies range). There will be two "editions" of this record, each with two different jackets and records.

Things are moving along, so there will probably be a preorder package available pretty soon, which will include both variants, a chance at one of 20-25 test presses, digital vinyl remastered copies of Kingprince AND The Weight of Bother tracks included, and a few other goodies we're still working out.

VC will get the heads up first.

damnit. i know im gonna want both but im not a variant collector. ill just get the one i like most.

One variant will be black, the other is going to be a custom mix.. going for something like this:

[image]

Might end up clearer.. we'll see.

[image]

Obviously this isn't my pressing, just an exapmple.

Soon, my friends... soon

Like Nick said on the website, this is going to be VERY limited (think in the 200-250 copies range). There will be two "editions" of this record, each with two different jackets and records.

Things are moving along, so there will probably be a preorder package available pretty soon, which will include both variants, a chance at one of 20-25 test presses, digital vinyl remastered copies of Kingprince AND The Weight of Bother tracks included, and a few other goodies we're still working out.

Could Not Be More Stoked

Soon, my friends... soon

Could Not Be More Stoked

I'm going to give yours a big wet sloppy kiss that'll probably warp the sleeve due to water damage

damnit. i know im gonna want both but im not a variant collector. ill just get the one i like most.

One variant will be black, the other is going to be a custom mix.. going for something like this:

[image]

Might end up clearer.. we'll see.

[image]

Obviously this isn't my pressing, just an exapmple.

Mike can I just sign my paycheck over to you know?