JAPANDROIDS///CELEBRATIONROCK PO

I just picked this up at their show on Monday (great fucking show, btw) and the B-side has a lot of scuff marks on the first track that make it pretty much unlistenable; the other 3 tracks and the A-side play fine. I'm pretty bummed. I emailed Polyvinyl, but I don't really know what else I can do to get a clean copy since I bought it at a show. Bug the band on Facebook? Suggestions?

i'd talk to the band. just be really nice about it.

I just picked this up at their show on Monday (great fucking show, btw) and the B-side has a lot of scuff marks on the first track that make it pretty much unlistenable; the other 3 tracks and the A-side play fine. I'm pretty bummed. I emailed Polyvinyl, but I don't really know what else I can do to get a clean copy since I bought it at a show. Bug the band on Facebook? Suggestions?

I've bought so many records from Polyvinyl over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced it for you anyways. Super cool dudes, and always willing to help their customers out. It's worth a shot anyway. Great label.

Any pressing info on the white version? I picked it up at my record store and I was just curious if anybody knew what it was out of

As of now, it's not limited at all. It's the normal press - i.e. will get pressed until people stop buying it. Which will be never. Because this record is amazing.

Thanks for the heads up. Younger Us is probably the stand out track for me. Overall solid album though

i cant agree with this, but only because younger us has been around for 2 years already. dont get me wrong though- as hard as i rolled my eyes at it making this album, im 100% okay with its inclusion after hearing the rest.

house that heaven built gets me so effing amped... definitely my favorite song of the YEAR. and nights of wine and roses is right on its tail.

listening to this while i ride my bike is the tits.

It's June and this is likely the best record of 2012. Start to finish the album is a burner. I hope I'm proven wrong since whatever comes out that's better has to be amazing and I'm all for that.

i just realized its june, and this is one of FOUR albums from this year that i really dig so far. and while miniature tigers and beach house both put out fantastic releases in their own right, celebration rock doesnt have any competition.

I've bought so many records from Polyvinyl over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced it for you anyways. Super cool dudes, and always willing to help their customers out. It's worth a shot anyway. Great label.

Nailed it. It took a few days, but I heard back from them and they're sending me a fresh copy asap. I guess they've had a few people complain about this and someone posted about it on reddit, so they asked me to take a picture of my copy and send it to them to prove that I actually had a copy. Whatever, it wasn't an inconvenience.