All-American Rejects Kids In The Street LP Box 500

The All American Rejects have a vinyl box set for their new album "Kids In the Street". It's limited to a press of 500 and will not be printed again. It's also the only vinyl pressing of the album currently available.

Box Set Includes:

- Four 12" LPs pressed on die-cut vinyl and individually packaged in custom sleeves

- Lyric book

- A Mamelok mask as featured in the album artwork

Check it out

http://allamericanrejects.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=47144_55609&pc=BGLPAL04

I was looking for this album on vinyl the other day, and couldn't find anything, and now theres this. Seriously tho 4 diecut picture discs??? Why the hell can't bands just release their records normally instead of just assuming that everyone that purchases vinyl does it to collect it rather than play it? Yet another example of a band alienating their fans who choose vinyl as their format for listening...

all american rejects are a genic basic radio rock band with no uniqueness to them, nothing is ever better then the used, the used are the most unique and greatest band of all time

are you kidding me?

this. you've got to be joking! I'm all for you loving your band, but saying AAR have no uniqueness to them when you listen to the Used? what do you listen for when you listen to music? Dude, c'mon...

Back in 2005 when Move Along came out I listened to that like nonstop. Then When the World Comes Down I thought it was alright but nothing compared to Move Along. Now Kids in the Street is out and I've only found one song so far that keeps me interested, and that's "Kids in the Street"... Also, Beekeeper's Daughter was a really bad choice for a first single. AAR needs to go back to the basics of when they started (My Paper Heart, Swing, Swing, One More Sad Song... and even my favorite: Stab My Back) as those are the ones that I think of those as the "defining" songs.

But yea, I can't justify paying $100 for this at all