Third Man Records Nashville RSD exclusive video

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that some of the liquid-filled ones were already leaking.

So you mean to tell me that they were pressed, shipped, packaged, sat on a shelf and the minute someone buys one it starts leaking

I think the internet is too filled with people who just make up stuff. Not saying you did, but "rumors" are abound that never turn out to be true these days

Yeah, I was in line and a girl walked out with one, walked off, and then walked back a few minutes later holding a leaking record. Whether she dropped it or not is another story, but I was behind her in line, and when we went in they told us to check for leaks on the ones they gave us before we left.

Can anyone tell me if I got in line around 8am do they think I would of been able to get one of these? I was going to drive down from metro detroit to get one but things didn't work out. I can't help but wonder if I would of gotten there early enough.

Possibly, but I wouldn't have risked it. You would have been within the last 50, surely.

So does Third Man Records have their own store where they sell the more limited vinyl pressings like this liquid filled one?

Which I'm guessing means if you wanted to get your hands on this at retail price, you'd have to travel to the factory where the store is and physically stand in line.

Just freaking nuts. I can't believe what people are paying for this thing. It's really not worth that IMO.