Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

I guess I'm missing what's so funny. People who ordered the fan club package are now owners of a sold out first pressing and they didn't really overpay for it either, so...ha ha?

the ha ha ha ha ha was directed towards the e-bay prices these are already at. It was last page people are already bidding 100 dollars for this. Granted, if they want that first press, all power to them. It was just funny to me. Sorry for laughing?

the ha ha ha ha ha was directed towards the e-bay prices these are already at. It was last page people are already bidding 100 dollars for this. Granted, if they want that first press, all power to them. It was just funny to me. Sorry for laughing?

I thought you were laughing at people in this thread who had already bought the fan club package--it's all good :)

I thought you were laughing at people in this thread who had already bought the fan club package--it's all good :)

haha nope... I'm actually sad I never pulled the trigger on the first press... It seemed like there was going to be too many hoops to jump through with the subscription and all. Now I'm mad I didn't, but this does make me feel a little bit better!

Do we think this is going to be the same 2xLP each format, or are we going with a box set with all 4 records inside or a 4 panel gatefold record contraption...?

Anyone else's thoughts?

I personally hope they don't just do a black that matches the black cover and a white that matches the white cover... I want something unique. I do hope they keep the etching though.

Why doesn't SRC not press the same record that just got pressed and press We Don't Need To Whisper / I-Empire.

Maybe because AVA doesn't own the rights to those albums or at least WDNTW? I can imagine it being more difficult to get the permission to press these than Love Pt. 1 & 2 since the band doesn't own the rights to them.

I just opened my box and the top right corner of both jackets are fucked. There was literally no padding or cardboard inside just the records in the foil. The box was also poorly folded with exposed corners. Just a shitty job altogether. I sent an email to modlife. Now to play the waiting game.