Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

All modlife/ava gold products are shipped from the loserkids warehouse in CA.

They usually ship standard UPS with transfer to your local USPS and they end up delivering it. Weird i know.

and my jacket is all bent up too, poor packing is too blame.

Not weird at all it's called UPS mail innovations and a shit load of companies use it, its the same as Fed Ex smart post

Still waiting for a damn response. Does anyone have a direct email? I sent mine through the contact us page on the AVA site and still havent gotten a response. And after reading my original post I realized i dont know my left from rights lol. Its the top left corner which interferes with the spines.

Still waiting for a damn response. Does anyone have a direct email? I sent mine through the contact us page on the AVA site and still havent gotten a response. And after reading my original post I realized i dont know my left from rights lol. Its the top left corner which interferes with the spines.

You gotta figure its not even 9 am in cali, you gotta give them some time

To answer some questions!

In terms of the artwork because we are working with the band and management directly we have a lot of options! It will be completely different from the Gold version. I am hoping to hammer out the final artwork details this week and can start sharing them. I can say we are using more elements from the non-deluxe CD version where the gold used a lot from the deluxe version.

In terms of cost, our goal is around $50 or less if possible. Working out those final details as well and should have by end of week!

I'm usually not an impatient person, but this still hasn't arrived and I'm in the same state as they're shipped from. SoCal people started getting it almost two weeks ago and people in Australia have gotten it as well. Still haven't heard back from modlife, this is irritating. <_<