cereal time : face vs food

If I'm feeling jazzy, it's Cinnamon Toast Crunch for sure.

Otherwise, regular Cheerios. Hell, they make them downtown, so I have to love'em, right?

Both without milk. Fuck milk.

yeah, fuck milk! Well i'm lactose intolerant so.. yeah.

what's with the cinnamon toast crunch? consuming a box and half will give you diabetes. :P

i feel weird that i grew up eating healthy cereal. my mom bought what ever i wanted but i still chose kix, cheerios, and shredded wheat. they were my favorite cereals growing up. no sugar added either. i love stuff that isn't densely sweetened. even when i had my mom make me kool-aid, she added very little sugar because i hated it too sweet. i was a weird kid. i rarely ever ate candy either. didn't find it appealing. today the only thing i have a weakness for is pumpkin pie and starburst jelly beans. those things are like crack, but i only eat them once or twice a year.

Otherwise, regular Cheerios. Hell, they make them downtown, so I have to love'em, right?

what's with the cinnamon toast crunch? consuming a box and half will give you diabetes. :P

i feel weird that i grew up eating healthy cereal. my mom bought what ever i wanted but i still chose kix, cheerios, and shredded wheat. they were my favorite cereals growing up. no sugar added either. i love stuff that isn't densely sweetened. even when i had my mom make me kool-aid, she added very little sugar because i hated it too sweet. i was a weird kid. i rarely ever ate candy either. didn't find it appealing. today the only thing i have a weakness for is pumpkin pie and starburst jelly beans. those things are like crack, but i only eat them once or twice a year.

I don't eat CTC too often, but if I'm on a diabetes scare, it's because of the absurd amounts of Pepsi I drink. I drink half a 2-liter every day at home, then will often get a 20-oz when I'm out, or I work at the rinks that have fountain machines I can drink unlimited from.

I don't eat CTC too often, but if I'm on a diabetes scare, it's because of the absurd amounts of Pepsi I drink. I drink half a 2-liter every day at home, then will often get a 20-oz when I'm out, or I work at the rinks that have fountain machines I can drink unlimited from.

You should switch to diet. It took me a month or so to get used to it but you honestly kind of get addicted to it & thats all you want to drink (pop wise at least). Regular cola tastes disgusting after a while. Plus Pepsi Max is the greatest shit ever. So is Dr Pepper Ten.

Maybe we should start a pop/soda thread lol.

i grew up eating raisin nut bran/just right/super healthy cereal. i think that's why i eat the trash now. and if i get the diabeetus, so be it, shit's DELICIOUS

You should switch to diet. It took me a month or so to get used to it but you honestly kind of get addicted to it & thats all you want to drink (pop wise at least). Regular cola tastes disgusting after a while. Plus Pepsi Max is the greatest shit ever. So is Dr Pepper Ten.

Maybe we should start a pop/soda thread lol.

well you're pretty much screwed one way or another, either drink soda with high amounts of sugar, or diet with high amounts of Aspartame (which is far worse). it's best to just stick to drinks with pure cane sugar and only minimally. I'm not gonna lie. i drink soda too, but try to minimize it to maybe a glass a day if anything. usually it's just water for me. .....well or beer on occasion. not to mention anything with high sodium content just builds edema and that's not good either.