PO: Motion City Soundtrack "Go"

I ordered the Grey Swirl I can't wait to receive it! Will some standard Black copies go out to stores?

I was wondering if the Even If It Kills Me's Vinyl that everyone is ordering is a repress? I have seen a couple of sealed copies on eBay and they don't have the Sticker on the cover stating a DL code.

I've been listening to this album for a solid week now and it's really grown on me. I wasn't a fan of True Romance or Timelines when I first heard them but I love MCS and continued to give this album a chance and now I really love it. I'm bummed I missed out on the swirl and have to pick up the black copy but it completes my MCS full length discog. on vinyl.

I've been listening to this album for a solid week now and it's really grown on me. I wasn't a fan of True Romance or Timelines when I first heard them but I love MCS and continued to give this album a chance and now I really love it. I'm bummed I missed out on the swirl and have to pick up the black copy but it completes my MCS full length discog. on vinyl.

favorite song on go?

haha yeah I love box elder; hate how coma kid starts out but the rest of it is pretty solid. my favorite thus far is circuits and wires. happy anniversary and son of a gun are other ones I really like

Circuits and Wires is really what initially kept me interested in the album it was the only song that I liked right from the first play. Everything else was a grower, Happy Aniversary is a great song too. I honestly can't believe how much this album grew on me over the past week. I've been listening to HWM Exister for the past few weeks and MCS pulled me away from it. This album in my opinion is very different from their previous efforts. Everything was very poppy and by poppy I mean musically upbeat and happy but this is much darker while still kind of dealing with the same lyrical content but they really pulled it off quiet well.

This album reminds me a lot of Even if it Kills Me in that I wasn't too thrilled on it at first, but with each listen at least 1 song grew on me more and more until finally I loved the whole album. Same thing happened with this one, I think my favorites are Happy Anniversary, The Worst is Yet To Come and Circuits and Wires. Everyone Will Die sounds like it was recorded along with So Long, Farewell from My Dinosaur Life (something in the vocals sounds Beatles-esque) and that said, I really enjoy that one too. You can tell in places that this was recorded a year ago when Justin Pierre was also doing stuff with Farewell Continental and nuances were creeping into Motion City.

When it first leaked I was worried they'd written an album I'd end up only liking a couple songs from, it will definitely vary from person to person but it's grown on me fully. I love it.