turnover/citizen split pre-order

just got the email that my order shipped. beyond stoked. has anyone seen these guys live? I've seen citizen 3 or 4 times since they're from michigan/ohio. turnover only once. both put on a pretty good live show.

just got the email that my order shipped. beyond stoked. has anyone seen these guys live? I've seen citizen 3 or 4 times since they're from michigan/ohio. turnover only once. both put on a pretty good live show.

You ever go to the BLV Haus in Bowling Green?

the german food place? No, but I actually know someone who used to work there haha.

Ordered the baby blue/magenta earlier today before seeing the 3 pack was still available, so I got that too and cancelled my original order. So stoked!

I wonder how many 3 packs are left... I noticed milky clear with oxblood haze isn't an option anymore on the 7inch order page.

Anyone of you guys have any of the first pressings of Turnover's S/T? If you're willing to sell PM me! Bummed I never grabbed one but I didn't start collecting until earlier this year. :(

But I'm so pumped to see Turnover with Citizen and Light Years this August. Great bands, never been more excited for a show.

Once I get the 3 pack of this, the only Turnover variant I'll be missing is a test of the split. Wouldn't sell anything though, sorry. I thought about selling my test press of the ST a few weeks ago but I decided not to. I ordered a few days after the PO went up so I'll probably get a confirmation tomorrow or Friday.

Has anyone received theirs yet?

my tracking number says i should have mine today. really excited to get home and (hopefully) have this. if i get it and remember i'll try to post a pic.

please do... mine's not in transit yet. I can't wait to see if they're really as beautiful as I think they are.