turnover/citizen split pre-order

Born in Norfolk, Live about an hour from Richmond now. So stoked to see these guys release great stuff.

Please enlighten me on 'the better side of. . .' Norfolk. I've only been around here for five or so years, and so far, Hampton Roads have yet to 'wow' me. North Carolina has definitely changed my mindset, beyond 'Michael Jordan played for you guys, right?!' The coastline is beautiful, Durham is an incredible town, and Knoxville, TN is somewhere I would move to in a heartbeat(opportunity courtesy of living in NC).

But I digress. Multiple encounters with Nawfawk have left me less than thrilled. I'm always happier leaving than when I'm going there. So what's going on?

Honestly, that's what I've thought. The Norva reminds me of the Quest in MPLS.

On a side note, I'm really hoping to get to the Avett Bros. show in Portsmouth next weekend. I really thought I'd have a chance to see them before now when I moved to NC. Life's a hell of a drug.

This is one of our fastest selling 7"s ever. Crazy.

Jeff really knows how to attract customers.

So this post got me and I finally ordered two copies.

[EDIT] This is an amazing record!!! Thanks to RFC for the immediate download.

I did the same thing. Didn't wanna miss out, since I always seem to sleep too long on releases lately

I ordered one copy of the split and a couple of distro LPs but I'm not sure if the order went through properly and I wasn't given an option to download it. When I got brought back to the store after the Paypal part, it said it was successful and it gave me an order number (7631, which is actually the order number I was given when I bought the Seahaven record in November) but other than that, there was just some generic text and I could ask for updates on the Seahaven LP, rather than the new things I ordered. I didn't get a confirmation email and it's not showing up in my orders but I have my Paypal receipt.