Blink-182 What's my age again picture disc 7"

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest thankyoubasedgod
That's a 300 dollar 7" right there. Good luck.

yeah thats not true at all.

It's not? I'm here from blink collection, Niku. I have many rare items including a Big Bunny. I had almost every record; the one I refused to buy was the WMAA 7" because everyone wants around 300 or more for it.

If you find a better deal, please let us all know. This pops up less often than Short Bus does.

Blink collectors are retarded as fuck, M+M's promo CD goes for like 400-500 usds. In the blink collecting world, 300 dollars for a 7" isn't over priced.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I suck almost as much as the previous post you screwed up on, before you deleted it to repost this one ;]

But yeah, a few of the guys from there are really chill. A lot of them are dumb as fuck. That's why I visit here much more often than I do there. And their prices are ridiculous. I don't blame you for leaving.

Guest thankyoubasedgod
those guys would buy tom delonges poop for $500. so yes, maybe he could get $300 there, but anywhere else, this record is NOT worth that much.

LMFAO, werd. But good luck finding it anywhere before they (Chris) snatches it up to "maintain" the record's proper value and resell it to you for 300 or more. If there's a WMAA 7" being sold there's no way they won't find out about it.

those guys would buy tom delonges poop for $500. so yes, maybe he could get $300 there, but anywhere else, this record is NOT worth that much.

LMFAO, werd. But good luck finding it anywhere before they (Chris) snatches it up to "maintain" the record's proper value and resell it to you for 300 or more. If there's a WMAA 7" being sold there's no way they won't find out about it.

fuck that kid. and brett, the biggest blink flipper ever.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':xf1o5qlq]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':xf1o5qlq]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');