Record packaging

So im in art school earning a bachelors in illustration, and one of my assignments for the end of the semester is to design and create a promo packet. So, loving records as much as I do, I naturally decided to design it in the vain of a sweet looking record package. So I was going to ask, what has been the sweetest looking packaging youve seen a record packed in? Like, meanderthal would be a thought that comes to mind. Watch the throne would uhhh NOT be what im talking about

Any suggestions?

Don't bank on that happening, it gets ripped apart by every economic analysis ever.

I always find it curious that at one point artists, writers, musicians, etc were those people who shunned formal education for success, but now people get degrees in the stuff. Seems ... I dunno. Something's off about that.

Don't bank on that happening, it gets ripped apart by every economic analysis ever.

I always find it curious that at one point artists, writers, musicians, etc were those people who shunned formal education for success, but now people get degrees in the stuff. Seems ... I dunno. Something's off about that.

People still shun the formality of it all. But me being me, I feel better about earning something like a bachelors. Id be the first one in my entire family to do so and clients look at that shit. Its all about the personality I guess