Anyone in Long Beach? -Horrible Crowes RSD want

So I made it down to fingerprints today and here's what went down. First off, there were many copies. 50-60 on the floor and maybe more in the back. I asked if my copy was red and I was told that they "didn't receive any black and that they received more red than they expected." I don't know if that means that there are more than 300, but the guy said if you could find a black to hold on to it because it was "more rare". I don't think he knew what he was talking about. Anyway, only one per customer because they "don't want people flipping on ebay" and because I missed rsd entirely I'm keeping this copy for myself but will go back on monday and try and grab more. I'd prefer to do trades but will see what I can do for those that don't want to.

A huge thank you to Ducksworth for picking one of these up for me. I received it yesterday in THE BEST PACKAGED record I've ever gotten in the mail. So stoked to spin it when I get home.

+1 and then some Ducksworth.

Also, that guy at Fingerprints has to be mistaken. My sisters were there on RSD and picked up two copies of the 7"... both were black. I think the problem is that they weren't marked red or black. They were probably expecting all their copies to be red and instead got red and black so they "got more red than they expected" which in fact weren't red copies at all.

The Horrible Crowes 7"s weren't marked. The TBS record had a little sticker in the corner that said it was orange. The first Horrible Crowes record I picked up from Fingerprints was black. I was a little annoyed since it was $7+ & I didn't get the red version. I went through a bunch the other night & it seemed like everything remaining is red.

billya, I'll grab a red copy for you tonight since you had PM'd me awhile back.

The Horrible Crowes 7"s weren't marked. The TBS record had a little sticker in the corner that said it was orange. The first Horrible Crowes record I picked up from Fingerprints was black. I was a little annoyed since it was $7+ & I didn't get the red version. I went through a bunch the other night & it seemed like everything remaining is red.

billya, I'll grab a red copy for you tonight since you had PM'd me awhile back.

You rock, dude!

yeah... during RSD Fingerprints had the RED horrible crowes in a box not on the sales floor... the ones on the sales floor were black and they didn't tell anyone. I purchased mine, walked outside, found out it was back, and then had to rush around to find the owner to switch it out. He was baffled as to why they had a black one even... and I still believe these were limited to 300 but the black ones must have gotten shipped to them as well, hence the confusion.

yeah... during RSD Fingerprints had the RED horrible crowes in a box not on the sales floor... the ones on the sales floor were black and they didn't tell anyone. I purchased mine, walked outside, found out it was back, and then had to rush around to find the owner to switch it out. He was baffled as to why they had a black one even... and I still believe these were limited to 300 but the black ones must have gotten shipped to them as well, hence the confusion.

Should've had stickers on them or something so people could tell the difference. I bet a lot of people didn't check the color till they got home (like my sisters) and will have to either make an extra trip back over there or are just out of luck on the Fingerprints exclusive.

I'll see what I can do. I picked up another today. There are still a bunch on the shelf. I feel like a weirdo going in there everyday though. 5 times since Saturday morning. They should just sell them all to me & be done with it.

PM'd you.

It would be awesome if you could, but I don't want you to get the weird vibe, especially since it sounds like you've picked up multiple copies to help out others already.