PO: Suis La Lune - Riala

ordered a couple copies. $6 shipping, sheesh. hope I get a refund ;)

I heard topshelf sucks balls at refunds... worst in the business. ;)

Not really. They'll take care of us. Everyone talks about how they're stand up dudes. They seem to be backed pretty hard, so I'm not sweating $6. Plus... I ordered the You Blew It! album too, so mine might be more than the quote. Maybe they'll just take the extra money off of your shipping and add it on to my shipping. You know, just to streamline things. :)

I grabbed a three pack earlier as well. Heir is my undisputed favorite record ever and, depending on when you ask me, Suis La Lune is my favorite band. Everyone who is into Suis La Lune needs to get Via Fondo's 7" as well. They share a couple members and have a very similar vibe. Also, keep up with Sore Eyelids on Facebook. They're another SLL offshoot of the same beautiful nature and they're about to release their first record.

Guest deathbydrums

This was necessary. Old songs sound good, I'm thinking that the new ones are going to be even better with better production. Very excited to hear this. Ordered.