Topshelf Recs VS No Sleep Recs

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For real? Fuck. Second trip I gotta make out there today. But as long as they have them, whatever. Thanks for letting me know!

I put one on hold there, but decided I'm going to hit Wayne on the way home. Take your time and just tell them you called to put one on hold, you can have mine. If you win something big, maybe you can cut me in ;).

I put one on hold there, but decided I'm going to hit Wayne on the way home. Take your time and just tell them you called to put one on hold, you can have mine. If you win something big, maybe you can cut me in ;).

Awesome! Thanks man! Yeah, I can only hope. Did you actually call Wayne and make sure they had them? Don't wanna pick up the copy you reserved if Wayne doesn't have them.

Awesome! Thanks man! Yeah, I can only hope. Did you actually call Wayne and make sure they had them? Don't wanna pick up the copy you reserved if Wayne doesn't have them.

Yea, I did! :) have at it, my dude.

Pretty sure all the songs on the actual CD have been released already, from the songs I know. I guess only the 50-song download is supposed to be rare/unreleased tracks.

http://topshelfvsnosleep.com/

20 unreleased songs. 50 song sampler. Unless I'm missing something.

Are you selectively reading that on purpose? There's a lot of other adjectives in their besides 'unreleased.' The most important being 'new.'

Ontario Mills in So-Cal has like 3 copies left. Not out on the shelf, they are locked away in a drawer with a fat stack of Defeater vinyl. Picked up 2 copies. Sounds pretty awesome!

Thats a good place for them ::)

Yeah, I know haha. The lady was super friendly and helpful though! After I had gone through about every CD there, she asked what I was looking for, and she stated that not everything had been put out on the floor, and opened a drawer under what I think was a body jewelry cabinet? There was the Topshelf Vs. No Sleep CDs in there, Defeater vinyl, 311 vinyl, a couple random 45s, and some other CDs I didn't recognize. Ended up picking up copies of Modest Mouse "Good News" LP and the new Gaslight single, too.

Ok, I bought 2. One for myself and one for my brother. I am curious as to how the download is going to work though. I would have thought that it would have had to be a unique code for each individual CD. Instead the code is the same for both of our disks. What would then prevent someone from just passing on the code on a message board like this. I am in no way advocating that, it's simply a question.

Perhaps there is something simple that I am overlooking here, I do often overlook the obvious.