POISON THE WELL - Opposite... & Tear... Reissues

• 4 months later...

Hmmmm. Need both of these. Love the original recordings, not sure they need a remaster, but would love to have them individual instead of packaged together. decisions decsions. anyone heard about a release date for the remasters?

trustkill was great at the time, but i remember ordering a bunch of stuff from their webstore including the TFTR 7" and my order never arrived. sad sad moment. it was all downhill from there.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like SRC are taking pre-orders for this reissue from Rise.

http://www.shopradio...e-Red-2XLP.html

Of course they are...

Also, their description says "Remastered and available together for the first time ever".

Shouldn't that read Remastered and made available together for the first time since 2008?

I thought about that. It may be semantics but I think they "available together for the firtst time ever" refers to the remastered versions. But that would also make it seem as if it had been remastered before but available separately.

Who cares! Unless the remastered versions sound super-awesome, I will pass.

I wouldn't mind hearing these albums remastered though.

i will listen to the remasters just to hear them but i dont know why anyone who is a fan of PTW wouldnt want a goodlife pressing of opposite of december for $12. aesthetically, i dont really care for the packaging of 2 records together the way trustkill did them, but for $15 you cant really go wrong with that pressing either.

• 2 weeks later...