BOUNCING SOULS "COMET" Pre-Order/Pressing Details

I got mine from RevHQ. What did the sticker on it say? My black one has a 180g black sticker and the blue has a colored vinyl sticker.

Got my package from RevHQ today and it is another tour version. I tried Hot Topic but they messed up my order. This is ridiculous, I will never get the first press on blue.

Got my package from RevHQ today and it is another tour version. I tried Hot Topic but they messed up my order. This is ridiculous, I will never get the first press on blue.

I was at the Hot Topic near me yesterday and they had 2 copies with the colored vinyl sticker on them and both had both labels on the back. I can swing by and pick one up for you. Hopefully they'll be the first press Blue, if not I'm sure someone I know will buy it.

So anyone who is a Souls fan knows that they got robbed pretty bad last week. Chuck Ragan is auctioning a guitar on ebay right now and donating all the proceeds to the Souls. That got me thinking. Would anyone be interested in raising a few bucks to help these guys out? I figure every little bit helps and for all the joy they've given me over the years, I'd be more than happy to kick in some dough to help them out.

In the age of kickstarter and paypal, there's got to be an easy way to do this while ensuring that every cent goes to the band. So would anyone else be interested in exploring this? I realize that the economy is rough right now and that money is tight and that there are much greater tragedies than a punk band from Jersey getting robbed. So no one needs to respond to remind me of this. But if you're interested in trying to help out the Souls let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

kidcrust

Thrift Store 7"

• LocationManchester, NH

Sent Yesterday, 03:42 PM

Nice Grab. Noodz when you get them

Want: Bouncing Souls Argyle green vinyl

Tradelist

http://deadformat.ne...delist/Kidcrust

sent to me by Kidcrust earlier today.

Will do buddy!

Congrats on the tests! I thought they would have gone for way more considering how much some of the other stuff is fetching.

I thought they would go for less, but the nature of the charity, I was willing to spend a little more...

I thought they were going to go for more later in the game after I saw how much the stuff was catching too!

• 10 months later...