BOUNCING SOULS "COMET" Pre-Order/Pressing Details

Nope. Pirates Press only posts pictures of the physical LPs when they come in.

I've actually seen Pirates Press post mock-ups that were different from the actual pressing. For example, they posted a picture of the Revival Tour 2011 Comp that was clearly not the same color as what was actually pressed. It seemed that way to me anyway.

I've actually seen Pirates Press post mock-ups that were different from the actual pressing. For example, they posted a picture of the Revival Tour 2011 Comp that was clearly not the same color as what was actually pressed. It seemed that way to me anyway.

It was. Sometimes clear like colors picture differently or not well at all depending on lighting.

In any case for comparison on their website.

1st Press

CAR053.jpg

2nd Press

CAR053-2.jpg

Presses look a little different to me. Good album.

It was. Sometimes clear like colors picture differently or not well at all depending on lighting.

In any case for comparison on their website.

1st Press

CAR053.jpg

2nd Press

CAR053-2.jpg

Presses look a little different to me. Good album.

Got my copy from Interpunk today. It is indeed the 2nd press (no Rise logo). The pictures above are a pretty good representation of the two blue versions. The 2nd press is just a little darker than the first press. You can certainly tell them apart, but they are too similar for my liking. If you didn't see them side by side, you could pretty easily mistake one for the other. Kinda pointless - but they didn't ask me.