BOUNCING SOULS "COMET" Pre-Order/Pressing Details

Woot!!! Tour Edition! Last night at the Troc! Show was great! They play all but 2 songs from the new LP. Comet-1.jpg

Nice! Can't wait to snag one Thursday in Atlanta. Did they have a pretty legitimate merch setup? Still need to grab a copy of "Ghosts..." and would love to get one of Pnut's necklaces.

don't know that i've seen you on here before. do you go to many shows in ATL? do i know you?

I sure do. I moved to ATL a few months ago from Savannah, so I have no friends, and keep my sanity by going to shows. Ha. Dunno if we've ever met though. If you do the whole facebook thing, PM me your link. See you at the show!

Got mine today, i downloaded it last week so ive already listened to it a few times. I've actually really enjoyed the Souls last few releases, particuarly the Gold Record, and this one is no different. The Chunksaah variant looks great, the die cut is awesome and i really like the black sleeves Rise uses for their releases (Sharks & HWM also have these).

• 3 weeks later...

From the Bouncing Souls newsletter:

We are just a few days away from announcing details and ordering information for the 2nd pressing of The Bouncing Souls "Comet" and there will be some really cool and very limited color options on this pressing

I really wish they'd do one color at a time...as does my wallet.