}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Guest realtalk

Dedicated to the haters [NSFW]

ummm this this supposed to make me like him? Pretty bad.

Not at all. Although I quoted you, that was a blanket dedication for all the haters. If it makes you feel special though, I could pick out a few choice lines and personally dedicate them to you. Besides, you have the musical taste

of a 12 year old and are beyond help.

ummm this this supposed to make me like him? Pretty bad.

Not at all. Although I quoted you, that was a blanket dedication for all the haters. If it makes you feel special though, I could pick out a few choice lines and personally dedicate them to you. Besides, you have the musical taste

of a 12 year old and are beyond help.

I'm not sure what music you think I like. My record collection is mostly punk and hardcore records. I mostly go to punk, hardcore, and jamtronica shows. The last three shows I went to were: Cold World, Such Gold, and GriZ. Didn't see many teenagers there let alone pre-teens. I've got some New Found Glory, Blink 182, and Rise Against records. I guess you are talking about that. Maybe a 12 year old would have liked those ten years ago, but there aren't too many people just getting into them now. If you want to post your tradelist that would be something productive for the site. But until then I just know that you like Danny Brown and I'm not very impressed.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

So I'm pretty sure I just copped a sealed copy of the RSD white vinyl release, purely by luck. Googled the barcode of the album, found an independent record store that was selling it and I just got a shipping confirmation e-mail that says 

BROWN,DANNY/XXX/2XLP +7"

The 7" only came with the RSD release, correct?

Got me excited by bumping this :(.

Anyone have a copy their willing to sell? I'm just looking for a copy, I don't care if its standard or not.

EDIT: I just placed an order with Barnes & Noble who claimed to have a copy. Guess I'll see what happens!

I ordered a copy from there about a month ago. It listed the shipping date as three weeks away and when that day came it got postponed another five days. I called them and they said they didn't have in stock but would by February 6th or something like that. I cancelled and started pursuing other options. You could try the place I got mine. 

http://www.ziarecords.com/Item/9003651744

Funny story. I found this by googling the barcode, but when you go to the main site and search danny brown or xxx, you can't find that page. But if you search the UPC code 856730003169 then it comes up. It looks shady but I ordered it and got an e-mail from someone in the warehouse asking me if Danny Brown - XXX was the record I was trying to order. That was a couple days ago and today I got an e-mail saying it ready and going out in their next shipment. Says it's still in stock so I'd give it a shot. I might've just gotten extremely lucky though.