Such Gold - Storyteller 7"s

Just got wind that this was fucking $8, made a call and we're getting it lowered to $6. Both tracks will be on the record and the pre-order comes with an immediate digital download. We wanted to release this as a teaser for the record since we had to push the release back. Buy it, don't buy it, whatever, the new track will be up somewhere soon. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.

Once again Such Gold comes through.

Just got wind that this was fucking $8, made a call and we're getting it lowered to $6. Both tracks will be on the record and the pre-order comes with an immediate digital download. We wanted to release this as a teaser for the record since we had to push the release back. Buy it, don't buy it, whatever, the new track will be up somewhere soon. Thanks and sorry for the mistake.

Definitely appreciated! Any chance you could get them to use some realistic shipping prices too? Its almost $5 just to ship 1 7" via media mail or first class, first class shouldn't even be more than like $3. I'll most likely order anyway but it'd be nice to save a few bucks, especially because I'd like to order both but first class for both is $5.31

Definitely appreciated! Any chance you could get them to use some realistic shipping prices too? Its almost $5 just to ship 1 7" via media mail or first class, first class shouldn't even be more than like $3. I'll most likely order anyway but it'd be nice to save a few bucks, especially because I'd like to order both but first class for both is $5.31

merchnow will never use fair shipping prices. they've been doing this for years.

merchnow will never use fair shipping prices. they've been doing this for years.

i know, i was glad when most bands stopped using it. there's always hope haha

will be looking for that refund.

Hmm, nothing was actually stated about people who bought before the price drop getting a refund... I don't want to make a fuss about 2 bucks but at this point if I'm not getting refunded I could cancel the order and order the 2 pack for $2 more. Anybody actually heard anything about this?

MerchNow just plain sucks. They flat out rip off their customers on shipping prices. Customer service is also a joke. I ordered a hoodie from them like 5 years ago, they sent the wrong size so I mailed it back in exchange, they never mailed anything back. Six or seven emails later with no response and I just gave up and never ordered again.

MerchNow just plain sucks. They flat out rip off their customers on shipping prices. Customer service is also a joke. I ordered a hoodie from them like 5 years ago, they sent the wrong size so I mailed it back in exchange, they never mailed anything back. Six or seven emails later with no response and I just gave up and never ordered again.

I've never had any issues that extreme, always got what I ordered. And the one time I needed to cancel an order they did it promptly. Sucks that so many people have had shitty experiences with them, makes me nervous that I'm due for a bad one.

The download doesn't come until the street date I believe. It wasn't in my confirmation email.

From the sound of Nate's post I thought we were supposed to get a download right away. Anyone wanna email Merchnow about it?

Hey, sorry, but I was misinformed on this. The record comes with a download card apparently. Sorry for the confusion. I'm working on finding out when we can release the other song, and I'll ask about refunds as well.

Also yeah MerchNow kinda blows, they are pretty tight with Razor & Tie it seems. Haven't ordered anything off there in years, personally.

Thanks for all the orders so far everyone!

Tweet from @SuchGold:

"Overnight driving to Howell, MI !! We're so stoked for Bled Fest tomorrow! We also may have a little vinyl surprise for ya!"

Wonder what that could be? If it happens to be a Bledfest exclusive cover or something, I'm already bummed. Wanna spill it for us, Nate? I'm thinking it's the red copies of Stand Tall...

Tweet from @SuchGold:

"Overnight driving to Howell, MI !! We're so stoked for Bled Fest tomorrow! We also may have a little vinyl surprise for ya!"

Wonder what that could be? If it happens to be a Bledfest exclusive cover or something, I'm already bummed. Wanna spill it for us, Nate? I'm thinking it's the red copies of Stand Tall...

Yeah we just got the red ones, but they don't have jackets (thank RJ for that one). Have been trying to get the tour covers printed but time and odds have been against us. If the 7"s came in plastic sleeves (doubt it, but havent seen them myself yet) then we should be able to get some jackets printed this morning before Bled Fest, otherwise we'll have to wait until next week to get them done. I think we'll probably end up putting some online seeing as we wont be doing any extensive touring until July. Things are still a mess as usual around here.

From the sound of Nate's post I thought we were supposed to get a download right away. Anyone wanna email Merchnow about it?

Hey, sorry, but I was misinformed on this. The record comes with a download card apparently. Sorry for the confusion. I'm working on finding out when we can release the other song, and I'll ask about refunds as well.

Also yeah MerchNow kinda blows, they are pretty tight with Razor & Tie it seems. Haven't ordered anything off there in years, personally.

Thanks for all the orders so far everyone!

No worries. Not a huge deal. Thanks for working through all this for us. Cant wait to see you guys play again. Stoked for the new album as well.

Yeah we just got the red ones, but they don't have jackets (thank RJ for that one). Have been trying to get the tour covers printed but time and odds have been against us. If the 7"s came in plastic sleeves (doubt it, but havent seen them myself yet) then we should be able to get some jackets printed this morning before Bled Fest, otherwise we'll have to wait until next week to get them done. I think we'll probably end up putting some online seeing as we wont be doing any extensive touring until July. Things are still a mess as usual around here.

Just saw that you guys will have a bledfest cover for stand tall, hopefully I can snag one somehow.