Anyone else working today?

i've avoided that thread, but now I feel like I have to read it.

It was sort of like watching a Qidditch game in real life. It was hard to believe people could be so invested in something clearly created for children, but there it was, happening right in front of me. Bad taste wants what bad taste wants I suppose. 

Disclaimer: This is a subjective opinion. I stood in line to by a $30 7" from Third Man. I can also be irrational. 

It was sort of like watching a Qidditch game in real life. It was hard to believe people could be so invested in something clearly created for children, but there it was, happening right in front of me. Bad taste wants what bad taste wants I suppose. 

Disclaimer: This is a subjective opinion. I stood in line to by a $30 7" from Third Man. I can also be irrational. 

Those two threads were some of the worst since i joined VC, some of these new posters are particularly horrendous

High school is a weird time. Lots of emotions and hormones and boners and zits. Your bound to make a few questionable music decisions.

Shit, Casey's favorite band is Third Eye Blind and he is pretty much an adult.  

It's not so much the music choice as I don't hate either of those bands, its more the same questions six times a page and lack of reading comprehension that bothers me.

Those two threads were some of the worst since i joined VC, some of these new posters are particularly horrendous

It got really good when there were photos of actual coke bottles posted.