Who wants to join my gang VERSION 2.0

Guest realtalk

i treat my girlfriend like a queen. also, you have the retarded and gay sign pointed in the wrong direction.

everyone complained about us being a bunch of annoying assholes who upended the board with our nonsense. ok, whatever. so we made a thread for it where we can have our harmless fun without bugging anyone.

yet people continue to come in here and have a problem with it. isnt that enough to show where the real problem is?

1. Just because you call it "harmless fun" doesn't mean it's harmless fun... or is it?!?!

2. We're just coming in here to have harmless fun too! Ain't it phun for y'all? Everyone likes jokes, right?! Right????

Are we starting to get the point?

So since no one else has I thought it'd be appropriate for the YPP to have a banner.

I did this in about 10 minutes, but if anyone's good with photoshop, or just good at making a logo... please make a better one. Cause this one isn't the greatest, but it's a start :)

Edit: Also, jeez errybody calm down, I believe we're a somewhat friendly gang... but correct me if I'm wrong

How about you dont be a jackass? See I can make stupid comments like you too. I think you are taking this gang thing a little too serious. What started out as a joke seems to be really going to your head.

It is a joke that does not involve you. I find it hard to believe someone could take simple comments online so seriously but you seem to be getting hurt by my "stupid comments" whatever they may be. I would just suggest stop reading them if they are getting to you so badly. This is after all just a website.

I heart internet drama

I meant to apologize to you for insinuating your avatar was not you. I saw the other pictures of you and would like to apologize for not believing you. If their is anything I can do to make it up to you please let me know. I have already removed my signature on your behalf in hopes you can now view the forums without getting into trouble at work.

1. Just because you call it "harmless fun" doesn't mean it's harmless fun... or is it?!?!

2. We're just coming in here to have harmless fun too! Ain't it phun for y'all? Everyone likes jokes, right?! Right????

Are we starting to get the point?

you dont have a point. you simply dont.

who are we hurting???

christ, selfreliable says we're taking this gang too seriously, but the people involved in it are the LAST ones to be accused of that. its a fucking joke where we've kept to ourselves and created some labels to laugh at. this hasn't affected a single other thread, yet people continue coming in here to trash on it.

oh im sorry realtalk... was this too retarded for you to understand? am i typing with too much of a lisp for you to handle? or are you just confused because im not lacing this with female-hate propaganda?

get the fuck off this board, you cancer.

I'll send Madie a white copy of Brand New's YFW just to show everyone that I am not the dickwad that I have apparently made myself out to be. Madie - PM me an address if you'd like.

Frankly, I was having a good time on these boards. I'd make wise-cracks at appropriate (and inappropriate) times and it seemed to be well-received for the most part. If I was pissing the majority off with my posts, I obviously would have stopped. Guys like Ry and nothingnatural and Dashhax and Hipster have all taken a liking to me, and we compliment each other well (so I thought).

I've even gotten along with plenty of good dudes like Scott, sharticon, Ross, Jason. I mean, it's only newer members or members that take the boards too seriously that seem to be lashing back.

So, in my opinion, if you don't like what I do, then PM me. If I get 10 people that tell me I'm a dick via PM, I'll just turn into a lurker again. All this seriousness and "You said..." and "Gay this..." is just ridiculousness. The boards used to be fun.

And I agree with Dashhax. If you don't like what's going on here, then don't come back?

I'll send Madie a white copy of Brand New's YFW just to show everyone that I am not the dickwad that I have apparently made myself out to be. Madie - PM me an address if you'd like.

Frankly, I was having a good time on these boards. I'd make wise-cracks at appropriate (and inappropriate) times and it seemed to be well-received for the most part. If I was pissing the majority off with my posts, I obviously would have stopped. Guys like Ry and nothingnatural and Dashhax and Hipster have all taken a liking to me, and we compliment each other well (so I thought).

I've even gotten along with plenty of good dudes like Scott, sharticon, Ross, Jason. I mean, it's only newer members or members that take the boards too seriously that seem to be lashing back.

So, in my opinion, if you don't like what I do, then PM me. If I get 10 people that tell me I'm a dick via PM, I'll just turn into a lurker again. All this seriousness and "You said..." and "Gay this..." is just ridiculousness. The boards used to be fun.

And I agree with Dashhax. If you don't like what's going on here, then don't come back?

Don't let the trolls get to you. Some people have never fit in anywhere so they feel the need to insult those that do.

Don't let the trolls get to you. Some people have never fit in anywhere so they feel the need to insult those that do.

i wouldn't call them trolls per se. but that's just in regards to people being upset. you guys keep doing the stupid shit your doing. it doesn't bother me one bit... but since you're handing out free records.. i'm looking for some replacements records. :D

So I finished "The Devil and God". And out of the second half of the album I really liked Not the Sun, Luca, and Archers. The other ones were alright but they just didn't stand out to me.

i felt the same about this album, the first disc is far better than the second.

i actually sold my copy to casey about a year ago.

i outgrew this band fast.

i wouldn't call them trolls per se. but that's just in regards to people being upset. you guys keep doing the stupid shit your doing. it doesn't bother me one bit... but since you're handing out free records.. i'm looking for some replacements records. :D

I heard realtalk has a bunch of records perhaps you can get some from her.

I keep trying to collect all the variants of this. Then I get broke. Then I get unbroke. I'm tired of wedding bills.

i still need gold. it eats me up inside.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I seriously cannot stop laughing at this, I think that's probably my favorite gif ever haha :lol:

sumtin 'bout this photo feels politically incorrect... can't put my finger on it tho.

Madie - you want to be our investigative reporter? Maybe you can get in good with Real Talk and have some girl talk?

Her allegiance is to the other side.

my allegiance is to mysef but I like yocasey a lot more now. I also really like beards so he has a leg up. I actually never had a problem with him I just wanted to stir up some trouble in the gang. dashax you weird me out just a tad but you seem nice enough and yes I've been listening to brand new for a long, long time.