Who wants to join my gang VERSION 2.0

This one time on one of Jesse's solo tours while he was singing The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot he forgot the start to the second verse and I yelled out "Go Jesse!" and he made eye contact with me and said "Thanks man". Since Jesse acknowledged my existence do I get to be in the gang?

john-stamos-uncle-jesse-ca698.jpg

There is only one Jesse that matters bro...

No, because he's acknowledged me too.

I'll update brevity's title when I get to work later.

Casey, I know FOR A FACT that you have not been acknowledged by Jesse. You have NOT been acknowledged by Jesse.

I've also seen Hot Rod a million times and can quote/reference it like no one I've ever met before as evidenced above.

Alright so my dream went like this..... I'm riding my bike, it's night time, having fun, loving life. I'm riding by the high school in my town, looking around and not paying attention to shit. All of a sudden there's a dude on the sidewalk and i'm about to hit him. I slam on my breaks and swerve to avoid him, hit a parked car, go head over handle bars and car and land right on my feet (I fuckin love doing sweet ass shit like that in dreams). The guy and his girl run up to make sure I'm okay, low and behold it's Yo Casey Casey and his fiancee/wife. Dream me is fuckin stoked, and all like WTF are you doing here?! Casey says I'm here on business, then asks about a couple LD records he sold me awhile back blah blah blah. I ask him what kind of business he's on and he says he's remodeling churches. Seems logical, I mean if there is one thing my town has it's churches....and bars.... ANYWAY this is the point in the dream where one second your at one place then the next your somewhere completely different. We are now in a church he's remodeling, he walks me around shows me what all he's doing yada yada. It's late, we gotta go, we walk outside, we get to his car and he reaches in gives a quick honk honk with his horn and the church fuckin blows up. Casey then says, in all seriousness, "that's how I get shit done". He asks me if I want a job with his construction company, and that's where I woke up.

Alright so my dream went like this..... I'm riding my bike, it's night time, having fun, loving life. I'm riding by the high school in my town, looking around and not paying attention to shit. All of a sudden there's a dude on the sidewalk and i'm about to hit him. I slam on my breaks and swerve to avoid him, hit a parked car, go head over handle bars and car and land right on my feet (I fuckin love doing sweet ass shit like that in dreams). The guy and his girl run up to make sure I'm okay, low and behold it's Yo Casey Casey and his fiancee/wife. Dream me is fuckin stoked, and all like WTF are you doing here?! Casey says I'm here on business, then asks about a couple LD records he sold me awhile back blah blah blah. I ask him what kind of business he's on and he says he's remodeling churches. Seems logical, I mean if there is one thing my town has it's churches....and bars.... ANYWAY this is the point in the dream where one second your at one place then the next your somewhere completely different. We are now in a church he's remodeling, he walks me around shows me what all he's doing yada yada. It's late, we gotta go, we walk outside, we get to his car and he reaches in gives a quick honk honk with his horn and the church fuckin blows up. Casey then says, in all seriousness, "that's how I get shit done". He asks me if I want a job with his construction company, and that's where I woke up.

snfq7k.gif

Guest thankyoubasedgod

I'm definitiely having that song played at my wedding.

Jesse was a lil bitch. Pink bunnies on his wall and shit..

I'm getting married to this song, son.

[media=]

[/media]

It's time to slam now.

Guest realtalk

you dont have a point. you simply dont.

who are we hurting???

christ, selfreliable says we're taking this gang too seriously, but the people involved in it are the LAST ones to be accused of that. its a fucking joke where we've kept to ourselves and created some labels to laugh at. this hasn't affected a single other thread, yet people continue coming in here to trash on it.

oh im sorry realtalk... was this too retarded for you to understand? am i typing with too much of a lisp for you to handle? or are you just confused because im not lacing this with female-hate propaganda?

get the fuck off this board, you cancer.

-memory of a goldfish

-quick to anger

-needs a muzzle

B) realtalk:

So... apparently I said something that rubbed you wrong?

To picture quote you:

Jackie-Chan-Meme.jpg

S'all good tho. Pees.

again. i hope you are a woman. because i would LOVE to kick you directly in the mouth.

all my east coast bitches- first order of business. click the hell out of that little report button under shittalk's name.