Official VC Animated GIF Thread

God, soccer players are such pussies.

I know, not all of them, but the Italian league is so brutal. If they just play through the "fouls" they might end up scoring instead of ruining the integrity of the sport.

Every time I've seen one of my players dive in hockey or lacrosse, I've bitched them out. I can't fuckin stand that shit.

Don't listen to this uneducated fool anyone can post images. His attempts at sarcasm are pitiful. Just right click copy a url image link you like and put it between the img brackets like Ry explained.

Also make sure to close the final [/img] tag or else the image won't be verified and can't be displayed.

Guest thankyoubasedgod

tumblr_m15r1d3Z261rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Can't stop watching this one. It's incredibly funny at first, but then I question if it's too far.. And then I question what he could have said that warranted him getting smacked like that.. And then I question the guy with his cellphone out in the background, filming like he knows the smack was coming and was waiting to catch it on film.. So then I question the whole situation and think it's too far.