Do you drink Labatt Blue / Blue Light?

I'm trying to collect enough points to get a free hockey jersey. Somewhere along my travels I acquired a blue Labatt jersey, but for my one icetime a week where it doesn't really matter much what the jersey is, I'm always on the white team, so I'm saving up points for a white jersey. It's 20,000 points and I have 7,200.

So, if you drink Labatt Blue and have no reason to collect the Labatt Blue Rewards points, would you mind shooting me the code from inside your 18 / 24 / 30 packs?

I also got a free Blue Light cornhole game from the Blue Light "Auction of Awesomeness" campaign and wouldn't mind getting more random crap from them. If you drink Blue Light and don't have a use for those codes, would you mind sending them to me, too?

This probably only affects about 3 people since Labatt doesn't travel as much as the other beers.

Honestly, if I'm casually drinking more beer than an AA meeting deems acceptable, it's a Labatt product, but I do NOT like Labatt's lime beer. I hate Bud Light, but their lime is better. It's tastefully subtle instead of overpowering like Labatt's is.

LOVE Labatt. had no idea that it wasnt all over the place. i'd expect that of Genesse, but not Labatt. if I buy any beer i'll send you the code!

Honestly, if I'm casually drinking more beer than an AA meeting deems acceptable, it's a Labatt product, but I do NOT like Labatt's lime beer. I hate Bud Light, but their lime is better. It's tastefully subtle instead of overpowering like Labatt's is.

Weird. I switched for the very same, but opposite reason. Labatt tastes less fake to me. Either way, I'll try and save those codes.