Most Accurate Concert Advertisement Ever [Nickelback content]

this is awesome. also, so is this video:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7F3O6WYfHQ[/media]

I remember finding this somewhere online around '03 or '04 and literally screaming "FUUUUCK YEEEAAAHH!!!!" and accidentally waking up my roomate at the time......he was pissed until I showed him the video.....and then he was pissed off that it wasn't us throwing the rocks

How and why are they still around

so a few weeks ago a Nickleback song came on our radio station at work....and I was immediately infurriated (and forgot that it was lunch-rush and our lobby was completely full of customers.....and that our Corporate Business Coach was peaking us) and exclaimed "God Fucking Damnit, I'd Rather Butt-Fuck My Own Brother In Front Of My Grandmother Than Have To Listen To This God Damned Song!!!"....things got irealy quiet and the song immediately changed (thanks to my boss-man), business resumed as usual, and then a pretty in-depth discussion of this question "How and Why Are They Still Around?" ensued. According to a fellow co-worker/Nickleback appologist, that shit-licker lead singer actually writes their songs (which obviously blew my mind, I assumed they purchased their songs like any other "hard working" Pop Band) and also churns out butt-burners for other radio butt-rockers as well.......but we never really came to any sort of answer to how they're still making music....who the hell buys it??? I've literally never met anybody who actually listens to their music, I knew a guy who said he didn't mind it when it came on, but he would never purchase it or listen to it outside of it coming on during casual radio listening.....I just, I mean, Who the hell goes to these Nickleback shows??? why??? I mean, he literally writes the same song over and over again (we've all seen that), their drummer plays incredible rudimentary beats, they have two rythem guitarists, no guitar solos, their bass player follows root-notes, I mean, most high-school talent-show bands can pull that shit off, and usually with a less annoying vocalist and deeper attempts at poet lyrics.....Can we not at least keep these fuck nuggets restrained to Canadia???

not related, I don't like that there's not a preview on this board.....and I can't seem to find a spell-check either....I'm terrible at spelling, so grammar nazi's have at it