Pantera - TGST, RTS, OL101P - 180g - 7/24/12

What records have them for £24.99

http://www.whatrecor....x=0&submit.y=0

Including $20 postage it's only £22 to get them delivered to the UK from IVWT, I'll probably go with them. Thanks though!

My local record store who are super reliable can't sell it for any lower than £31 for the double LPs and I think it was £26 for the single. Devestation!

I've also never ordered from What Records. I don't know why but their website just seems a bit cheap to me, it puts me off

Jesus fucking CHrist Rhino fucked up Trendkill. It does sound good, but they cut out that incredibly amazing guitar part at the end of "Floods," which is arguable the second best part of the album. There is absolutely NO REASON for this. Also, the transition between Suicide Note Parts 1 and 2 is fucked too. Part 1 fades all the way, 2 seconds of silence, then Part 2 comes in. This needs to be immediate like on the original CD.

DO NOT BUY THIS ALBUM

They also do the same kind of transition between The Underground in America and Sandblasted Skin, so "The trend is dead" fading out, silence, then coming back in is really jarring. The final bit of Sandblasted Skin fading back in is also removed. I told myself I'd never buy another Rhino release again, but I thought this would be the exception. Clearly I was wrong. I'd take it back to the store if I could.

They also do the same kind of transition between The Underground in America and Sandblasted Skin, so "The trend is dead" fading out, silence, then coming back in is really jarring. The final bit of Sandblasted Skin fading back in is also removed. I told myself I'd never buy another Rhino release again, but I thought this would be the exception. Clearly I was wrong. I'd take it back to the store if I could.

Goddamnit. What is their damage? I thought the latest Oceanic repress was bad (for having the last 10 seconds cut) but this is a fucking butchering.

Jesus fucking CHrist Rhino fucked up Trendkill. It does sound good, but they cut out that incredibly amazing guitar part at the end of "Floods," which is arguable the second best part of the album. There is absolutely NO REASON for this. Also, the transition between Suicide Note Parts 1 and 2 is fucked too. Part 1 fades all the way, 2 seconds of silence, then Part 2 comes in. This needs to be immediate like on the original CD.

DO NOT BUY THIS ALBUM

Thank you so much for warning about this!! I was really looking forward to ordering this, but with my favorite song on the album ruined, and a few other issues, I will continue listening to my cd.

DO NOT BUY THIS ALBUM

Holy shit that is bad. Don't think I'll be purchasing it either now! Unbelievable.

DO NOT BUY THIS ALBUM

i only ordered RTS as it was the only pantera record i dont already have on vinyl (and i dont care about live albums) but thats a fucking joke. floods is epic. guess ill stick with og press of trendkill for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Reinventing The Steel yesterday. I have the original CD pressing in another town but did they crop the artwork from the CD for this? I believe the front cover had some parental advisory sticker down below.

The cover on the LP shows more near the bottom then the original CD. You guys are getting too picky.

Yeah the pretty lead guitar piece after all the doomy pounding at the very end of the song is completely removed. I will say it definitely gives the song a different feel that is interesting to hear but it should not have been done unless Darrell himself came in to the mastering session and said "You know, I've never been fond of that ending. Let's cut it out" and we all know that didn't happen.

• 2 months later...