Circa Survive w/ Touche Amore, Balance & Composure, O'Brother

Im mainly going for Touche and B&C. Absolutely love both of those bands.

I like Circa a lot but not nearly as much as those other 2 bands.

O'Brother is just not my thing, I guess. Ive seen them at least 3-4 times and they just dont do anything for me. Im usually really bored when they're playing.

I don't find B&C to be focused towards a younger generation at all. They don't seem to sing about anything XXX related at all either....

Does anyone else find this flyer hideous?

Having X's on one's hands does not mean they're necessarily straight edge. It means they're underage. Hence, "kids."

anyone else go to ant's show in cleveland tonight ? good stuff !

Super-good! I was really surprised to hear the Beautiful Things bonus tracks that have Chino and Nate on them, but they sounded great with Casey singing their parts. Crowd was kind of weird—was there a fight in the crowd during "James' Song" or something?—but Anthony and his band were awesome.

Also, before anyone asks, no, they were not selling any vinyl. Just both CDs for $10 each, plus a handful of T-shirts.

Super-good! I was really surprised to hear the Beautiful Things bonus tracks that have Chino and Nate on them, but they sounded great with Casey singing their parts. Crowd was kind of weird—was there a fight in the crowd during "James' Song" or something?—but Anthony and his band were awesome.

Also, before anyone asks, no, they were not selling any vinyl. Just both CDs for $10 each, plus a handful of T-shirts.

I was going to go to this show...I kind of regret missing it now...

. Crowd was kind of weird—was there a fight in the crowd during "James' Song" or something?—but Anthony and his band were awesome.

yeah i believe thats what occurred i swear every time i go to one of their shows at some point a fight is inevitable.

do you know what the second to last song was that they played i'm guessing a cover ?

also the improv type stuff they did for when i'm pills was awesome

yeah i believe thats what occurred i swear every time i go to one of their shows at some point a fight is inevitable.

do you know what the second to last song was that they played i'm guessing a cover ?

also the improv type stuff they did for when i'm pills was awesome

I can't remember exactly which song that was; was it the one where Casey was singing the verses and Anthony was singing the chorus: "Please keep your distance from me..."? Because that's actually a bonus track from Beautiful Things:

[media=]

[/media]