Such Gold - Misadventures Orange LP & Bundles

• 3 weeks later...

Was anyone's poster from Merch Now actually signed?

My order was supposed to have the signed poster but didn't. I could care less about the signature, more that I hate Merch Now and just want something to complain about. They asked me to send a picture of the poster, which I did. Then they said that none of the posters were actually signed.

So if that's true, they fucked up on both the signed poster part and saying that orange was /250. Merch Now can seriously fuck off.

Mine was signed. Merch now definitely sucks. They recently had me mail back a record I received damaged claiming they would refund the shipping and send me a new copy. I eventually got a pay pal refund for the item itself, they claimed it was out of stock and they emailed me to see what I wanted to do (I got no such email) but I didn't reply so they refunded the item. They won't refund the shipping now and to boot the item is still in stock, at least on the website. If you need a picture of my signed poster to help your cause shoot me a pm with your email addy and I'll send it to you.

Was anyone's poster from Merch Now actually signed?

My order was supposed to have the signed poster but didn't. I could care less about the signature, more that I hate Merch Now and just want something to complain about. They asked me to send a picture of the poster, which I did. Then they said that none of the posters were actually signed.

So if that's true, they fucked up on both the signed poster part and saying that orange was /250. Merch Now can seriously fuck off.

Post their message. I need to read their wording. They openly advertised the first 200 orders of the cd/lp came with a signed poster.

Me:

Hey,

I just have a quick question about order 1904110. I ordered in time to

get a signed Such Gold poster and my poster is definitely NOT signed.

Not a big deal because I could care less about an autograph anyway but I

just thought I'd let you know. Thanks

Steve

Them:

Hi,

I will be happy to look into this for you. First, we will just need you to send us a photo of this poster.

Liz McEwan

Me: Sends picture

Them:

Hello,

Unfortunately these items were not signed for the presale. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

-Raeanne Janicke

Just talked to Nate. Not promising anything but -

He apologises and encourages anyone who ordered a copy to personally email him, he is going to compile a list and forward it to the right people to hopefully get the situation figured out.

Put in subject line - Merch Now - Signed Poster

Include your name, phone and address in the message

His email is [email protected]

Good luck guys!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...