PO: Green Day - UNO

I'm really liking Oh Love. Would fit perfect on an album in between Warning & American Idiot. I hope there's some faster paced songs, but for the mean time, I'm gonna be jamming this! Hope they release a similar box set with vinyl!

Also the three pack preorder info is right here:

http://greenday.com/node/8971

Fingers crossed there's one with vinyl

According to Armstrong, a song on the album, titled "Kill the DJ", would be close to "straight-up dance music" and "four-on-the-floor rhythm" which the band hasnever done before.

This sounds promising...

I'm cautiously curious about this, because Blink sort of touched on that with Violence and more of a four-on-the-floor beat with Love is Dangerous. The key word here is "cautiously".

If you are excited about new Green Day you are objectively wrong and should feel bad about it.

This is a dumb post especially considering they are changing style. People are free to like what they want. Liking something new does not mean they don't like something old. I am excited but I don't think their new song even touches their old stuff. I am just glad the band is not just stuck into one genre forever even if some people will be butt hurt about it forever.

To be fair, just about anything is better than Oh Love. I'd even rate stuff from 21st Century Breakdown better than Oh Love, and that's saying something.

But yes, this is much better. Not even solely from the style being more like what I prefer to listen to, but it's just... I don't know. It clicked with me, while Oh Love didn't.