PO: Green Day - UNO

Major label stuff almost never has that info released because major labels generally don't have to rely on something being limited as fuck to drive the sales of a record.

Also, if you like the band, just buy the fucking thing. PRessing info shouldn't be the thing driving you toward buying it anyway. Yes, it's nice to have, but who cares?

Oh haha my bad

Also, if you like the band, just buy the fucking thing. PRessing info shouldn't be the thing driving you toward buying it anyway. Yes, it's nice to have, but who cares?

I never said the pressing info had anything to do with my buying it haha, i said the $28 price tag did. I was just curious.

You'll be able to pre-order all 3 of the albums on Monday together. However, it's not clear whether that includes Vinyl or is just the CD versions.

Also, Amazon sometimes puts their pre-orders way overprice when they first list them, but then the prices go down as they get closer to release and they know exactly how much they should be charging. So if you pre-order it now, you'd likely get a small refund later on.

I'm really hoping for a 3-pack pre-order on Vinyl with each record colored to match the covers. A man can dream.

I'm really hoping for a 3-pack pre-order on Vinyl with each record colored to match the covers. A man can dream.

I agree, but I really wanna hear the new song first. From the teasers, it sure sounds like a different style, but it's a really cool sound so I'm not sure how it will end up.

Looks like no sign of that triple-pack pre-order.

Also, I heard that there's a chance that said "pre-order" is just for iTunes (meaning digital download only).

Edit: Actually, looks like they're all up on Amazon now! (Uno already was, I don't think the others were)

Uno: http://www.amazon.com/Uno-Green-Day/dp/B008C1O8CA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342447558&sr=8-1&keywords=green+day

Dos: http://www.amazon.com/Dos-Green-Day/dp/B008JFQKMU/ref=tmm_vnl_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1342447639&sr=8-1

Tre: http://www.amazon.com/Green-Day-Tre/dp/B008G59IBI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1342447639&sr=8-3&keywords=green+day+dos

No vinyl option yet for Tre. I also really wish they would just put the actual price up right now.