Propagandhi - Failed States (September 4th)

1. I was wrong.

2. It's a grower.

3. It's one of their best albums. (TETA, PCL, Failed States, Less Talk, Supporting Caste, How To Clean Everything. Not that there's a huge gap between how much I love the albums and I still listen to them all pretty frequently as the years roll by.)

4. I love how much play Rod got. I started busting out my I Spy copies as a result. I'm a little disappointed how they spaced his songs though. Should have been evenly spaced across the record rather than clumped up.

Saw Propagandhi last night and they killed it. They played the new album in full (throughout the set, not in order) which was awesome! They only played a handful of songs off of the first two albums, but they're newer stuff is so killer I didn't even care.

I'm a little bummed by that. Like the entire album? Me and my buddies are driving from Halifax to Quebec for it to see them for the first time and I was hoping for a dash of every record .

I'm a little bummed by that. Like the entire album? Me and my buddies are driving from Halifax to Quebec for it to see them for the first time and I was hoping for a dash of every record .

You might be disappointed, dude. They did finnish off the encore with aa old jem, though.

They didn't play Back to the Motor League or Purina Hall Of Fame...kind of a bummer. They played a few from LTMR, HTCE and maybe one from TETA. The rest was newer stuff. Honestly I didn't really care, because the newer stuff is so awesome, and sounds AMAZING live.

You might be disappointed, dude. They did finnish off the encore with aa old jem, though.

They didn't play Back to the Motor League or Purina Hall Of Fame...kind of a bummer. They played a few from LTMR, HTCE and maybe one from TETA. The rest was newer stuff. Honestly I didn't really care, because the newer stuff is so awesome, and sounds AMAZING live.

I guess that's alright. I would have loved a smattering since they seem to tour Canada so infrequently now. Even if they played one off of the first two and divided the rest up between the other releases. I'm kind of surprised they only played one off of TETA though, which one was it?

edit: I know I'm probably ruining it for myself but was was the old gem?

I kind of can't believe they are still playing anything at all from the first album. I'm seeing them tomorrow night, I think it'll be my third or fourth time seeing them. At this point I'm cool with seeing mostly new stuff, though I'm really hoping for a good amount of stuff from Supporting Caste too. It would be cool to hear 'em play a song or two from LTMR for nostalgia.

I kind of can't believe they are still playing anything at all from the first album. I'm seeing them tomorrow night, I think it'll be my third or fourth time seeing them. At this point I'm cool with seeing mostly new stuff, though I'm really hoping for a good amount of stuff from Supporting Caste too. It would be cool to hear 'em play a song or two from LTMR for nostalgia.

Im going to that show im excited to see them finally after years.

i read an old set list from 2009 or 10 and it was a decent mix

I believe Anti-Manifesto and Hallie Selassie are the only songs they still play off the first record.