Propagandhi - Failed States (September 4th)

Hey how about that, TrevorM. Guess what? We just eliminated the hoarders. We made 150 available.

I'll be glad to send screencaptures and sales reports of every item we've sold. Here's our math.

Press 500. Probably end up with 530 or thereabouts.

set aside 30 for band

set aside 30 for customer service and orders that get fucked up in shipments.

hold another 15 for employees.

If you ordered 4-5 like a jackass? You probably had your records refunded and those are then made available. Guess what? If that 75 isn't fully needed? We sell more.

Sorry that bums you out. No hard feelings. We really do stick to pressings, we don't press 900 and say 500. We're just a couple of dopes blasting the new record feeling good about our souls that Propagandhi is not only on Epitaph but a KRM band worldwide.

And i'm feeling good Joe Mauer is hitting and Justin Morneau remembered what year it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From KRM - We wanted to give you an important update for your Propagandhi  Failed States vinyl order.  Unfortunately, the vinyl has been pushed back.  MULTIPLE (caps for emphasis) rounds of test presses were rejected.  Epitaph has chosen to redo the parts to press this record from scratch, so if all goes according to plan, the release date is October 9th.  Of course, if those tests fail we will let you know ahead of time.  The Kings Road site has been changed to reflect this date. 

Your download is still going to be sent at the same time.  It's possible that we will see vinyl earlier in September, but as of now, September 4th is going to pass and your order will not be able to ship as of that time.  Your download will still be delivered on time so the music will be in your ears regardless. 

We will honor any requests for refunds or exchanges if that’s how you want to roll.  WE WILL NOT REFUND ANY VINYL ORDERS AFTER YOUR DOWNLOAD IS USED UP so please plan accordingly.  We just like to pretend that people put vinyl on their turntables and want it to sound right.  We’re old school like that.  Not to mention, it’s entirely possible the riffs are so out of control on this thing, they’re shredding the grooves of the earlier test presses.  We haven’t been able to confirm that scientifically, but we have plenty of anecdotal evidence.

Take care and thanks for the support and your patience.  It really is appreciated.

Kings Road Merch, Epitaph Records & Propagandhi

[email protected]

holy shit. A label doing things right and announcing a delay over 2 weeks in advance!!!

Really excited that they are taking their time with this. Supporting Caste blew my mind when it came out, and only have high hopes for this release. Also hoping they decided to go with a 2xLP on it. Plus a show with Teenage Bottlerocket and The Menzingers? I'm so down.