MAN ADVICE

quiet sex CAN be extremely fun. ive always had the crazy ass screamers. not like a lil moan here but a "fuck yeah...STICK IT IN MY ASS" SCREAM. but when we're in a cabin of 27 people (a few summers ago) having her hold it and squeal and laugh and make awesome sex faces made my year.

This just made my day haha

I wish my girlfriend was a bit of a screamer, but she's naturally quiet. It doesn't help that I still live with our folks, so any downtime we have is usually at night when she or me sleeps over. Quiet sex it is.  :( 

do you men ever wonder if girls are lying about the amount of people they’ve slept with? i mean, I don’t think it should matter in a relationship anyway.

but I’ve noticed some of my girlfriends will pressure guys they’re dating into telling them how many people they’ve slept with. and when the dude asks the same question of them, they lie about it. and the number is usually rounded way down.

Yes. And I usually assume they are lying.

slow day at work for me today guys....

am I the only one who's had the unfortunate experience of being in the same room as another couple having sex? Happened to me multiple times. In a tent, my boyfriend at the time and I both woke up to one of my best friends and her boyfriend having passionate sex. another time I woke up in a reclining chair 2 feet from a futon that my friend and a dude were fucking on. and once at a party I was sharing a futon with a couple who thought I was passed out. lots of futons.

oh and I shared a bedroom in an apartment with a couple one summer, that was terrible.

I actually never have had to deal with that, but I have been the one who was doing it with people next to me. It was in a tent with this girl I was talking to for a bit and my friends were passed out next to me. It was really fun which goes along with the quiet sex discussion. During the hurricane last year (a year ago this week actually) the power was out completely so every time my girlfriend and I had sex I had to try and keep her quiet the whole time but I couldnt at some points and yeah. But like that person said earlier, its awesome to see the faces your partner makes when they are trying so hard to hold it in haha

I need to fix my god damned bed. Thing squeaks so loud sometimes my roommate hears and more importantly it kills the rhythm  and we end up just falling on each other and laughing our asses off. 

Sigh.. Thankfully her bed doesn't squeak.. but the cat will just jump up and lay down next to us while we're getting it on. and then sometimes meows cause she's an attention whore. Which then makes me just laugh my ass off again. 

I need to fix my god damned bed. Thing squeaks so loud sometimes my roommate hears and more importantly it kills the rhythm  and we end up just falling on each other and laughing our asses off. 

Sigh.. Thankfully her bed doesn't squeak.. but the cat will just jump up and lay down next to us while we're getting it on. and then sometimes meows cause she's an attention whore. Which then makes me just laugh my ass off again.

The squeaks coming out of my bed are what made me ditch it and just put the comforter on the ground and fuck on the floor. Not as bouncy or comfy but no squeaks to wake people up.

The squeaks coming out of my bed are what made me ditch it and just put the comforter on the ground and fuck on the floor. Not as bouncy or comfy but no squeaks to wake people up.

get a fuckin' wrench or screwdriver and fix it.  fixing shit makes you a man, not fucking chicks on the floor, dawg.

get a fuckin' wrench or screwdriver and fix it.  fixing shit makes you a man, not fucking chicks on the floor, dawg.

It's the springs in the mattress itself, not the frame. If there's a way to fix to fix the mattress springs without fucking up the mattress let me know. I've already tried rotating the mattress and I can't flip it over since it's a pillow top, DAWG.

It's the springs in the mattress itself, not the frame. If there's a way to fix to fix the mattress springs without fucking up the mattress let me know. I've already tried rotating the mattress and I can't flip it over since it's a pillow top, DAWG.

word.  just offering a manly suggestion.

It's actually none of these things. 

It's teh fucking slats on the bed frame that are wooden are rubbing up against the metal pegs that they rest on. I need a new fucking slat system. I'ts really a weekend's worth of work either way. not impossible, but I just haven't had a free weekend to do anything about it. 

It's actually none of these things.

It's teh fucking slats on the bed frame that are wooden are rubbing up against the metal pegs that they rest on. I need a new fucking slat system. I'ts really a weekend's worth of work either way. not impossible, but I just haven't had a free weekend to do anything about it.

I had the slat support thing on my bedframe until we broke it about a month ago. I hammered off the slat supports and bought a supposedly steel bedframe to replace it but that squeaked like crazy too. Finally I just put my box spring and mattress on the ground and that's worked perfect. I have a really cute outer bedrame/bookshelf headboard so I plan on getting one more box spring and then stacking them so I can get the height and support I want. Oh and also I put 2 pieces of plywood between the mattress and box spring for more support. It's been a trip. Dude cutting my plywood at home depot made me so uncomfortable asking me how I broke my bed.

In summary: Don't they make beds people can actually have sex on anymore???

I had the slat support thing on my bedframe until we broke it about a month ago. I hammered off the slat supports and bought a supposedly steel bedframe to replace it but that squeaked like crazy too. Finally I just put my box spring and mattress on the ground and that's worked perfect. I have a really cute outer bedrame/bookshelf headboard so I plan on getting one more box spring and then stacking them so I can get the height and support I want. Oh and also I put 2 pieces of plywood between the mattress and box spring for more support. It's been a trip. Dude cutting my plywood at home depot made me so uncomfortable asking me how I broke my bed.

In summary: Don't they make beds people can actually have sex on anymore???

i have an ikea bed that'd held up pretty well.  mattress from macy's i got last labor day for like $150.  

my frame is also from ikea. actually, it's from a friend who got it at ikea.

it's just 4 wooden planks to make the frame, with two more for support in the middle, and then 3 boards that go on top of that.

but it's also been taken apart and put back together about 6 times, so now it's all sorts of fucked up. i'm still waiting to wake up in the middle of the night as i go crashing to the floor.

but it will be way more exciting if that happens in the act!