MAN ADVICE

faaaaahk.

so there's a consignment shop that i've been going to to get rid of some old clothes, and i've actually done pretty well.

i would also make about twice as much if i just sold on ebay... but the girl that works there is just so damn pretty. and i went in today almost specifically to chat her up and see if that lead towards getting a drink sometime.

walked in, place was completely empty. seemed perfect.

about 2 minutes into her picking through my stuff, a girl who i was dating around this time last year walked in. i immediately retreated to the back of the store to avoid that all together.

she left shortly after, and again, empty store.

then as we're wrapping up, an old woman came to the register and started going on and on about their canned food collection for the troops. i was cut off completely and just had nothing to work with. i mean what the shit!

do you men ever wonder if girls are lying about the amount of people they’ve slept with? i mean, I don’t think it should matter in a relationship anyway.

but I’ve noticed some of my girlfriends will pressure guys they’re dating into telling them how many people they’ve slept with. and when the dude asks the same question of them, they lie about it. and the number is usually rounded way down.

I think its based on the slut vs prude trap when it comes to us gals.

Edit: With that said, I think your girlfriends, or women in general, try to find a happy medium where guys will accept the number without being able to sway one way or another.

I've never had that question come up though, so my opinion isn't all that important, lol.

I think its based on the slut vs prude trap when it comes to us gals.

I feel it. I've noticed a popular lie number is 7. must be the middle ground between having enough experience but not fucking too many people. girls are crazy

The real question is do you still know these ladies phone numbers? ;)

haha, 2 of them were dudes. we called them the white stallion and black stallion.

do you men ever wonder if girls are lying about the amount of people they’ve slept with? i mean, I don’t think it should matter in a relationship anyway.

but I’ve noticed some of my girlfriends will pressure guys they’re dating into telling them how many people they’ve slept with. and when the dude asks the same question of them, they lie about it. and the number is usually rounded way down.

It's called "the rule of 3". However many a guy says, divide it by 3 to get the actual number. For girls, multiply by 3.

i think keeping count is kinda more weird that lying about how many.  what are you trying to do?  have a number ready of chicks you took to slamtown to compare with your bros?  make sure the number of dudes you rode is less than suzie mcsluttypant's?  i'll tell you all right now how many people i had sex with:  as many as felt right at the time.  BOOM.

slow day at work for me today guys....

am I the only one who's had the unfortunate experience of being in the same room as another couple having sex? Happened to me multiple times. In a tent, my boyfriend at the time and I both woke up to one of my best friends and her boyfriend having passionate sex. another time I woke up in a reclining chair 2 feet from a futon that my friend and a dude were fucking on. and once at a party I was sharing a futon with a couple who thought I was passed out. lots of futons.

oh and I shared a bedroom in an apartment with a couple one summer, that was terrible.

haha yup. i feel like we’re all guilty of being heard at some point. what fun is quiet sex

quiet sex CAN be extremely fun. ive always had the crazy ass screamers. not like a lil moan here but a "fuck yeah...STICK IT IN MY ASS" SCREAM. but when we're in a cabin of 27 people (a few summers ago) having her hold it and squeal and laugh and make awesome sex faces made my year.