MAN ADVICE

Pretty lame of her to put that on Twitter, or any other social network really. If she want's space give it to her I guess. Try not to show interest, and show that you also have a life outside of her. The more you show you don't care, the more women want you to care. Plus, I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

i feel your pain, man. it's so easy for someone to say "hey, just leave her to herself, space, occupy yourself, blah blah blah"

no. this is a situation where it's nearly impossible for the head and the heart to do the right thing.

every time this happened with my ex and i, i would just drive her away, make a mess of myself, and we'd eventually get back together, because she'd eventually realize she was being stupid. but as i've said a hundred times in here, a relationship can't succeed when you break up that many times.

i feel your pain, man. it's so easy for someone to say "hey, just leave her to herself, space, occupy yourself, blah blah blah"

no. this is a situation where it's nearly impossible for the head and the heart to do the right thing.

every time this happened with my ex and i, i would just drive her away, make a mess of myself, and we'd eventually get back together, because she'd eventually realize she was being stupid. but as i've said a hundred times in here, a relationship can't succeed when you break up that many times.

Im glad you responded to this due to the fact your posts are usually the ones I agree with most

Ugh I know. And it fucking sucks.

It really hurts when you can't get someone out of your mind. Especially if you over think that the other person isn't thinking about you. My solution as temporary as it is usually just trying to stay out of contact from that person until they feel ready to talk. Doing anything to occupy yourself helps likes going for a run or doing some sort of exercise. Best of luck with the situation Matt.

It really hurts when you can't get someone out of your mind. Especially if you over think that the other person isn't thinking about you. My solution as temporary as it is usually just trying to stay out of contact from that person until they feel ready to talk. Doing anything to occupy yourself helps likes going for a run or doing some sort of exercise. Best of luck with the situation Matt.

I think one of my biggest problems is I over think things. And it fucking ruins everything. I always explode out of nervousness and scared anger on people when that happens. Im personally trying to get help for that problem. However, do I text her tomorrow when the ball drops? That is the question. 

Ry is right about it being MUCH easier said than done. But I still believe you (generally speaking) have to give the space the person desires and have a life outside of her/him. 

But, yeah I would text her, or better yet call her. If she doesn't answer or respond to that, with that moment being "romantic" for couples or whatever...you'll kind of know she has better things to do. Anything you do, text, call, or try to get a conversation out of her...I wouldn't press it too much. Send one (1) text! If no response that's ok because you're getting drunk and fucking bitches with the boys, amirite?