MAN ADVICE

yessss, do it. kiss lots of girls. are you starting to remember how fun being single is?

Well, I really didn't even have fun being single, but maybe I will this time.  Who knows?

Thats good to see. Im actually pretty shocked due to the fact that most of the friends Ive talked to, their sex drives (mine as well) just kind of die for awhile when bad break ups happen. Especially the nature of yours. But good for you!

Mine has actually done the opposite for some reason.  I mean, I really wasn't getting it but about once a month in that relationship. 

I really wasn't getting it but about once a month in that relationship. 

That sounds like a true nightmare.

Every week day, twice a day.... weekends are reserved for getting into double digits.

Every week day, twice a day.... weekends are reserved for getting into double digits.

Yeah....Im not trying to kill my penis. It needs rest sometimes.

And after so many times a day you wind up cumming nothing. It hurts man. When my ex was here I had to literally put an icepack on my dick by the end of the week. 

this is so true. back in the days when daddy (me) was single, CPR would have to be performed on my peepee. it was fun.

but when we were trying to make this baby, it truly was so often that it ruined the spark, the curiousity, the excitement. we'd just be like 'meet me over there in 5' get naked without touching and just made dat baby. we'd maybe kiss...but most def not look at each other.

it was like a business. but for all the right reasons. (keep in mind this is 4 fucking years worth of this routine)

we couldnt look at each other naked anymore.

now its been so long that even when i feel the air from her passing me im like...BOING.

you say this now....then you break up and you shit talk his dick and how he fucks. Dont lie, you all do it!

no sir, one of my girlfriends still talks fondly about her high school boyfriends perfect penis. if it’s good, it’s GOOD.

this now worries me.

my wife has seen more dong than a mcdonalds urinal.

im doomed.

:|

I think it's awesome that she was honest with you about how many people she's been with though. even if it was a lot.

I know a lot of girls in double digits and a few in triple, and they lie. 7 is a really popular number among them.

I think it's awesome that she was honest with you about how many people she's been with though. even if it was a lot.

I know a lot of girls in double digits and a few in triple, and they lie. 7 is a really popular number among them.

me too. i didnt bother me at all. it shouldnt. that was then ya dig.

hers was pretty f'n high when she was 21-22 yrs old.

but then she gave up random hook ups and drunken bump and grinds...

but we all do. eventually.

What exactly qualifies a penis as "perfect"? I'm always curious as to just what a woman could find enjoyable about these awful, ugly things.

Girth. Gotta have that thickness. And length is important. If its too long it just hurts.

Less important... smoothness and the presence of some nice prominent veins.

But really who cares, if a guy knows how to work with what he's got and is confident about it, he's good to go.

7 to triple digits is quite a difference lol

Haha yup. I know one girl who just keeps telling every dude that asks that he's number 10.

i was the first person she loved. and that is harder to admit than your number.

thats more important to me than if she had 3 dicks in one night.

I agree with this so much!!! Everyone acts like its something to be ashamed of. Who cares. She loves you, that's it.