MAN ADVICE

We're both terrified of getting STDs. after they had sex she got sick and had Strep throat symptoms but tested negative for actual strep.

After she told me that I got on the computer and was frantically googling STDs with strep throat symptoms.

Girlfriend is depressed after she quit her job a few weeks ago, I'm not sure what to do about it.... *sigh*

Side note: gf has a lot of gay friends, nbd. One in particular is her "best friend" who I've met, he comes across as extremely flamboyant and could very easily be assumed to be gay. They constantly text each other, particularly after midnight when he proceeds to blow up her phone with text messages. The one thing that bugs me is when asked, he claims to be straight and attracted to women, but my gf is still certain he's in the closet. It's not a trust issue at all, my girl and I have a great relationship, but I'm convinced that this dude is like in love with her or something. It's just weird that every Friday and Saturday like clockwork around 1am a barrage of text messages hit her phone, usually she's asleep and I have to turn her phone on silent (I would never read her texts). Not a big deal at all, I just interested what your guys' take on it would be since I haven't really addressed this with anyone else and it's always helpful to get other people's insight.

Start off gentle then get more intense with it.

yup.

anyway, my gay friend has no real male friends, he’s only friends with girls.

I’d just tell her that it’s really annoying when her phone blows up at night, regardless of who it is.

odds are this dude is gay, and just has a really close friendship with your girl.

that girl i dated a couple months ago- i haven't spoken to her since about a week after.

yet, she's still comfortable popping up on my instagram posts. both liking and commenting.

i was all set to send her a drunken text, calling her out on this. 

i opted to come here instead.

initially it was something like "i'm puzzled by the way you pretend we still talk on instagram"

then i realized how close i was to kind of quoting a new found glory song.