NOFX- Self Entitled- out September 11th- Pre order NOW

here ya go!

the ones left blank are what i assumed where whole band collections or just a s/t album

Jealous Again -Black Flag

Killing Joke - I can only assume he means their 1980 s/t

Neurosis - no idea which album but i would assume it would be an album before they turned metal since FM hates metal

Lookouts

Black Flag - Damaged - this ones obvious

Golden Shower of Hits - circle jerks

Misfits Coffin Set - cd boxset, strange for him to mention CDs in this song since its all vinyl otherwise. but its a sweet set for sure.

The Spits

Group Sex

No Control - Bad Religion

Suffer - Bad Religion

Lets Go - Rancid

Freedom of Choice - what am i missing here? is this a punk comp? surely he doesnt mean the DEVO album, but who knows

Guilt Show - Get Up Kids

Walk Among Us - Misfits

Replacements

E13

Bullet - Misfits

Nihilistics

Banned God Save the Queen - because it was band in england around the time it was released

Faith/Void - split from 82

Guns N Roses with the Robert Williams Cover - the original appetite for destruction cover

Fugazi Picture disc - Marillion

yep, it was only once the vocals kicked in that i could obviously tell.

its just extra annoying since i dont have a speed box so i have to stop the album, take off the platter, adjust the belt, put the platter back on and start playing again. not that it takes long, just annoying.

oh right, with that super long repeating intro. Seemed like it went on forever. I guess I'm ignorant. I assumed most players had the ability to flip a switch and flop between 33 and 45.

Thanks! Did y'all do this on FWW already? I knew most of them except the title of the song and a few others. I don't know who E13 is. I also thought he might have been saying there was a band called God Save The Queen.

nope i did it just for yall!

and i know they are punk legends. i just dont think DEVO when i think FM

Turns out; the other guys at the FWW think there's no way it's morillian as the Fugazi picture disc. We asked Nike via twitter haha

From mike

@FatMike_of_NOFX: @fatwreckwiki Duh! There's no Fugazi picture disc. I made that up. Had to put something in that song that was funny.

here ya go!

the ones left blank are what i assumed where whole band collections or just a s/t album

Jealous Again -Black Flag

Killing Joke - I can only assume he means their 1980 s/t

Neurosis - no idea which album but i would assume it would be an album before they turned metal since FM hates metal

Lookouts

Black Flag - Damaged - this ones obvious

Golden Shower of Hits - circle jerks

Misfits Coffin Set - cd boxset, strange for him to mention CDs in this song since its all vinyl otherwise. but its a sweet set for sure.

The Spits

Group Sex

No Control - Bad Religion

Suffer - Bad Religion

Lets Go - Rancid

Freedom of Choice - what am i missing here? is this a punk comp? surely he doesnt mean the DEVO album, but who knows

Guilt Show - Get Up Kids

Walk Among Us - Misfits

Replacements

E13

Bullet - Misfits

Nihilistics

Banned God Save the Queen - because it was band in england around the time it was released

Faith/Void - split from 82

Guns N Roses with the Robert Williams Cover - the original appetite for destruction cover

Fugazi Picture disc - Marillion

I thought group sex was The Circle Jerks. Is it also a band?

Another depressing NOFX song

Frank, the new CEO had to answer to the board.

The board was getting anxious, and the shareholders were

on a bed, legs in air, ass-cheeks open wide

They were about to get fucked like it was their first time.

When one makes 20 million, ten thousand people lose.

What keeps that one from swallowing a shotgun?

Dan, the company man, felt loyalty to the corp.

After 16 years of service, and a family to support

He actually started to believe

the weaponry and chemicals were for national defense.

'Cause Danny had a mortgage, and a boss to answer to.

The guilty don't feel guilty, they learn not to.

Helen is living in her car, trying to feed her kids.

She got laid off at work, and her house was repossessed.

It's hard to think clearly when it's 38 degrees.

Desperate people have been known to render desperate deeds.

But when she shot that family and moved into their home,

The paper read she suffered from dementia.

This was my choice.

my 180g feels the same weight as the color version and there's nothing else to differentiate on the packaging, etc. i think i might have been shipped a regular copy? anyone else have this problem?

It could be possible that the color copy is also 180 gram, and the regular black is just a much thinner black... Or it is just a heavier color copy. Mine feels heavier than most of my other color variation records

I don't think the color is 180g, I ordered one of each and I could tell the difference between the two by putting one in each hand and looking at them. My left hand was closer to the ground than my right hand, I don't mean to get all scientific about it but that's what happened.

@ the dude who might not have gotten a 180g, email the Fat mailorder they're usually really cool about any orders that might be screwed up

The question is, is this actually good? Obviously i'd love another good NOFX record, but not sure to add this to the collection yet or not. Wasnt impressed with the new song they played in London, but heard a few good things so far. Decisions, decisions...

The question is, is this actually good? Obviously i'd love another good NOFX record, but not sure to add this to the collection yet or not. Wasnt impressed with the new song they played in London, but heard a few good things so far. Decisions, decisions...

I listened to the mp3 album 3 times today (still waiting for the LP). It isn't as well produced as recent records, but the song writing is smarter than before. Whereas the last album basically said "I'm a drunk" this one delivers insight into politics and even relationships.