PREORDER: Anchors "Lost At The Bottom Of The World"

Hey Dudes!

The time has come! Preorders have been launched for the highly anticipated sophomore full-length from Australia's ANCHORS! There are two vinyl versions available for "Lost At The Bottom of The World", as well as a CD version and an exclusive preorder T-Shirt! You can find all of these in the online store by clicking here:

http://www.creatorde...r.bigcartel.com

200 Pressed of the Black and White A Side / B Side, 300 Pressed of the Brown and White Half and Half.

And yes, we ship to ANYWHERE in the world!

As previously announced, you can stream the first single "High and Low" on YouTube by clicking here:

The official release date is October 2nd, 2012, but customers who preorder will receive their orders at LEAST a few weeks before that! "Lost At The Bottom Of The World" is the follow-up to the band's 2010 debut full-length, "Bad Juju" which can also be purchased in our store. Do it to it!

ScreenShot2012-07-20at120907PM.png

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I haven't been following/buying much vinyl the past 6-12 months. After getting some good buys from Black Friday - I've begun digging into some overlooked bands and starting to get my christmas list together. These guys sound really solid and will no doubt add both CreatorDestructor releases to my wish list ;)

• 3 months later...