PO: Quicksand - Slip LP Reissue

i am so stoked for this. definitely grabbing all 3 copies. i hope it drives ebay prices down of the OG press so i can get one of those not for 60 bucks.

maybe not when you buy 3 copies of the new press (and then pay >$70 for them).

but, yes i am stoked as well. Hopefully, stupid work doesn't get in the way of more important things like buying records.

I'm interested in seeing what the black/red will look like. Hopefully SRC can post some pics of the records or what they may look like. Hoping Walter brings Quicksand to Australia next February.

We requested that the Green/Yellow look like the swirls the plant did for Blink 182 - S/T, which looks like this:

greenyellow.jpg

Except of course it would be this green and this yellow:

Geel_HP27(PMS102).jpgGreen.jpg

We asked that the black / red look like this:

redblack.jpg

For some reason I was thinking it would be marble. But, yeah, it never said marble, so... :lol:

Is the Dine Alone a canadian exclusive? I mean will orders placed via Dine Alone for the black be sent from Canada so US buyers will pay Canadian shipping?

everything will be sent from SRC in the US. they take care of Dine Alone's webstore fulfillment. so US customers will get it shipped from the US and Canadians should have more options for shipping to keep the costs down.

thanks for the support guys! can't wait to spin this - wanted to keep it simple and follow our Walter related releases staying on 180g Black.