PO: Quicksand - Slip LP Reissue

Why does this cost so much?

Licensing old albums isn't neccesarily the cash cow you think it is. It depends on a lot of things including the rights holders and contollers, labels, and other assets like artwork and photography. Remastering, and touch ups to old art. Everyone has to get their cut. Sometimes it works out relatively cheaply, sometimes it doesn't.

Licensing old albums isn't neccesarily the cash cow you think it is. It depends on a lot of things including the rights holders and contollers, labels, and other assets like artwork and photography. Remastering, and touch ups to old art. Everyone has to get their cut. Sometimes it works out relatively cheaply, sometimes it doesn't.

This album had to be licensed from a major label. The shares major labels want ot have are very high, so the independent label has to sell the record at a high price to be able to pass the license fees over to the major label. Pretty weird.

I don't want to sound like an asshole, but those colors are really ugly. Not that I care much about the colors either. I just hope the records sound good.

Yeah, WHAT THE FUKKK is up whit that green/yellow?!?!?

Absolutely horrid.

I'm guessing getting these pressed and sold out A.S.A.F'N.P. was tremendously more urgent/important than the color schemes.

I accidentally shipped a few of the second pressing but we did pull them and will fix/ probably email you today to let you know. Sorry! All 1,500 of these are shipping out this weekend so dont worry if you haven't received your notification yet.

hold on. so you are going to unmail the 2nd pressing that you mailed? if you mailed any, dont undo this.