dave Hause Pray For Tuscon 7" on black

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered one earlier today- it was the first time I've ordered from the site using a credit card rather than PayPal. I haven't seen an email confirmation and have been tempted to order a second one via PayPal to ensure I get one... Then I remembered that it's that kind of impatience that has led me to a ridiculous amount of dups I have to try (but generally am too lazy) to get rid of.

Really excited to see what songs he covers for the Sabot one.

• 4 weeks later...

Doesn't it seems like labels lose records a lot recently? Its actually become part of my hunt, go to a labels store to see if they found any, never used to do that...

***NOTE*** We found a small amount of copies on BLACK vinyl that got misplaced. So if you missed out, now is your chance to pick one up! Rarest variant, limited quantities available.

Doesn't it seems like labels lose records a lot recently? Its actually become part of my hunt, go to a labels store to see if they found any, never used to do that...

***NOTE*** We found a small amount of copies on BLACK vinyl that got misplaced. So if you missed out, now is your chance to pick one up! Rarest variant, limited quantities available.

I haven't been purchasing records for a long time, but that was one of the first things I noticed. It was really weird to me at first because I was thinking, "it's not like Best Buy suddenly finds a crapload of xyz in their warehouse." While now I do realize the comparison was weak because labels and distros don't have like, a ton of employees and organized displays or warehouses like places with storefronts... I do still find it really weird. I would just think things would be better organized for their sanity.

I haven't been purchasing records for a long time, but that was one of the first things I noticed. It was really weird to me at first because I was thinking, "it's not like Best Buy suddenly finds a crapload of xyz in their warehouse." While now I do realize the comparison was weak because labels and distros don't have like, a ton of employees and organized displays or warehouses like places with storefronts... I do still find it really weird. I would just think things would be better organized for their sanity.

Especially if it's the most limited, say they made 250. 250 7"s could come in 1 box or 10 boxes, but why not keep them together since they were supposed to sell quick. Do they just say "fuck it"? And it's Bridge Nine, I'd assume if not a warehouse, they at least have a massive room to store all the records, they are a pretty big indie. I've bought 5 found records this year. I'm guessing its not on purpose since the prices are the same. 'll give this the 'ole shrug of the shoulders.