The Jealous Sound / Daytrader split 7" - Available only on tour this September/October

i'll let you go ahead and grab mine, birdy ol' boy.

i'm in no hurry.

still can't find any info about the release online yet. i want to know what songs are on it.

if anyone on here gets one soon and wants to rip it for the rest of us, i'm sure no one will complain.

also...as noted in my signature..........while these guys are currently relevant....if anybody has a copy of "This Conversation Is Ending Starting Right Now" that they want to get rid of....I'm definitely still looking for it

i could really use one of those, too.

someone was selling one on here about a year ago for $30. i PMd them about it but it was already sold.

i don't see myself being able to afford one any time soon unless by some fluke i find a used one in a store for cheap.

i haven't really had the cash to shop for records lately.

also, these are white, and the ones on the tour are purple.

i wonder if there's any other colors.

i won't be able to afford to order for about a week, also i'm waiting back from the label to know if purples are tour exclusive.

if they are, i'm gunna let mister birdwell get me one instead of ordering one of these.

for those who ordered, please let me know if the JS track is an alternate take, or if it's just directly from the album.