PO Bad Books II

I'm not a huge Kevin Devine fan, but man, when they played "holding down the laughter", Kevin fucking killed it. Such an awesome song live!

After that I'm starting to give his solo stuff a chance again.. Any suggestions on what album/s to start with?

My personal favorite is Brother's Blood, with Split the Country at number two and Make the Clocks Move at number three.

Also, I'll also give someone a pretty good amount if they could send me one. I also still need Bad Books I. >.<

I got my copy of this through amazon and it came on clear...anyone have the pressing info?

Also, does anyone have a download for this...The record didn't come with one and I would love to have a copy to jam to in the car

On my first listen, I have to say I like this album a lot better than Manchester Orchestras Simple Math...

I got my copy of this through amazon and it came on clear...anyone have the pressing info?

Also, does anyone have a download for this...The record didn't come with one and I would love to have a copy to jam to in the car

On my first listen, I have to say I like this album a lot better than Manchester Orchestras Simple Math...

clear?! sweet!

I gotta wait forever for my deluxe bundle. I have no idea about pressing into though. My download from TCR was like 388mb or something like that. Insane. One song was 38mb.

I also don't see how you can compare this and Simple Math. Completely different bands. Half the album is sang by someone different.

From SRC:

"Unfortunately the label dropped the ball again on the Bad Books vinyl. They sent us half of the amount we ordered (we were the first to order them with the distro) and now we have to wait. They told us they are coming but are just finished being pressed. So i would say another 2 weeks."