PO: Wild Nothing - Nocturne (Deluxe/Standard)

so I bitched up a storm on Facebook again! its the only was to get a response....so the girl Katie...who is in charge of this issue (I think) writes me and says, "I sent you a Facebook message, with my email, email me directly" so I go and check my messages...and ...NOTHING! she tried to say I was all sorted and was like, no ive contacted you guys via email that I didnt get my full art package...as promised!!!

Ive cc:ed like 4 emails each time....info, orders, phil, anthony all @capturedtracks.com and nothing...i just keep resend the same email over and over...and will continue to post on facebook for every day I dont get a response....im out around a total of $75 with issues with the standard...and two copies of the deluxe (my fiance ordered me one as a suprise to get framed for my birthday) they fucked that up real good!!! sent her just a replacement copy...and she never got the original order in the first place!!!!!!!!

Guest deathbydrums

Man, I must've lucked out on this as I received my deluxe copy the day before it came out and have no problems at all with the sound of the record at all. It sounds great. Very weird situation some of you are in with the label not responding

I got 2 blue copies (1 for a friend) and they both sound and look fantastic! LOVE THIS ALBUM.

I still haven't received mine yet. And of course it is too late to file a Paypal complaint. Is this a gimmick with companies now? Place something for preorder over 45 days out, then shaft people and don't respond because Paypal won't let you open a claim. Luckily my CC will just issue a chargeback, but still. That's annoying.

so katie finally emailed me...and claims she is sending out my order today! guess Ill wait another 2-3 weeks for it to arrive....

her email said...insider info "their shipping manager quit! right before this came out" sound like an excuse to me! but they have fucked people real real hard over this! They could of at least offered us that got screwed something! Like a 7" or something small....

Just sent my second message last night about my seemingly lost record. I told them that if they just wanted to cancel it and refund me or give me store credit that's fine too (didn't say anything about buying a copy at a show). No reply yet. Funny since on the Captured Tracks facebook page they were talking about how their email gets checked EVERY SINGLE DAY now.

so finally got my order....after all the mess ups...(still out my $4 shipping to them) wasnt refunded...I ended up with this

2 replacement copies: no cover art

3 Deluxe editions with non warped vinyl

and got the extra inserts missing from my signed standard edition....

between me and my fiance we each ordered one...so paid for 2 + the standard...so that means I have 1 extra full art copy and 2 extra replacement vinyl LOL...

well, i guess I deserve it for all the shit i went through on my favorite release of the year!!!

img5664f.jpg

so finally got my order....after all the mess ups...(still out my $4 shipping to them) wasnt refunded...I ended up with this

2 replacement copies: no cover art

3 Deluxe editions with non warped vinyl

and got the extra inserts missing from my signed standard edition....

between me and my fiance we each ordered one...so paid for 2 + the standard...so that means I have 1 extra full art copy and 2 extra replacement vinyl LOL...

well, i guess I deserve it for all the shit i went through on my favorite release of the year!!!

img5664f.jpg

any chance i could take an extra off your hands?

My most recent order from CT came out this way:

- LTD "Nocturne" missing the poster;

- Dive's "Oshin" scratched from factory;

- Soft Moon cleat 7" missing what shoudl be a sticker.

E-mailed them twice (info@ and katie@), so far absolutely no response.

A shame, cause they release some great artists but they make it very hard to be followed.

To continue my story as seen here ...

9/1 - Email sent asking why I wasn't getting a reply

9/3 - Another email sent asking why no one would respond to a customer

9/5 - Sent, what I thought would be a final, email to phil@capturedtracks, info@capturedtracks, katie@capturedtracks . Previously I had only been sending to info@capturedtracks

9/5 - Received email from katie@capturedtracks

"I'm just now getting looped in! I don't check the info email anymore, Phil does and he's been super busy with inventory the past few weeks. Sorry for the delayed response. What's your address again? We will send you a replacement vinyl (just the vinyl) that should sound better than the other one you received. Sorry about the lack of correspondence! Send me your address and it'll be out the door. Thank you!"

9/5 - Replied to katie@capturedtracks

"Katie,

My address is

[edited out]

Thanks for getting back to me. I thought my emails were going into

the order-support black hole.

I feel bad that it's been so chaotic for the label recently and that

my first experience with you guys has been during this period but I've

chatted with others who have had similar problems in ordering and

communication from Capture Tracks over the past couple of months. I

hope you are able to get everything straightened out there because you

do have a fantastic set of artists and some really cool merchandise

available. You guys are exactly the type of label I want to support

but, as I'm sure you understand, that can be very difficult to justify

when it's this hard to get the item I paid for.

So, while I really want to continue buying all the great LPs you are

releasing, it's contingent on things going a bit more smoothly from

here on out.

Thanks again,"

9/5 - Received email from katie@capturedtracks

Yea I'm super duper sorry for the lack of correspondence on our end.

Actually today all Phil is doing is solely answering emails and solving

any order issues so we can start with a clean slate. I appreciate your patience

with us! Most people think that we have like 10-20 people working here but

really it's just Rian Phil and I and we're trying the best we can to keep up with

the label's growing popularity (which is a great thing). It's like we're just now hitting

the "awkward puberty phase" and are going through some growing pains. It ain't pretty

right now, but I'm hoping a few months from now, it will be. Thanks for you kindness,

understanding and support. I can't tell you how much it means to all of us.

9/18 - Still no LP. Sent follow up email asking where my record is and if it has shipped (@ 6:30pm EST). Email sent to katie@capturedtracks

Getting mine was a nightmare. I ended up telling Katie (who had just forwarded my email to Phil and dumped the issue on him, but he never responded) to walk over to Phil's desk, tap him on the shoulder, and ask what the fuck was up with my order. I didn't really curse, but I told her I can't imagine the place to be that big, so instead of emailing your co-workers, how about you just ask them in person "where is this dude's order?". I haven't listened to the record yet. I think I'll just avoid it at this point. If it happens to be messed up in any way I don't want to deal with returning it and getting replacement vinyl.

Getting mine was a nightmare. I ended up telling Katie (who had just forwarded my email to Phil and dumped the issue on him, but he never responded) to walk over to Phil's desk, tap him on the shoulder, and ask what the fuck was up with my order. I didn't really curse, but I told her I can't imagine the place to be that big, so instead of emailing your co-workers, how about you just ask them in person "where is this dude's order?". I haven't listened to the record yet. I think I'll just avoid it at this point. If it happens to be messed up in any way I don't want to deal with returning it and getting replacement vinyl.

you can tell by the color...if its light blue its fine...if its a deep/royal blue is most likely a bad one!